Stickers On The Cheap Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Stickers On The Cheap

About Stickers On The Cheap: Looking for high-quality, low cost custom stickers? Look no further than Stickers on the Cheap! Turn your designs or logos into custom stickers and labels in just seconds! Plus Free Standard Shipping on all orders!

Tell us how Stickers On The Cheap made you happy

"I love the stickers you make. Thanks for the wonderful job you do!"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Luv the quality and efficiency"
"I ordered stickers for my wedding favors, no other company would make them the size I needed. Stickers on the cheap was wonderful, fast, very affordable and great quality. Definitely will be using this company again ."
"Quick, easy, and stress free"
"Good. Very quick. Look forward to the final product"
"Absolutely amazing! Unfortunately, we had just recently lost one of our fur babies :( My daughter wanted a sticker of her to put on her Hydro flask and she found your site! It was simple to use and she created and ended up with exactly what she wanted :) Now she has the perfect reminder of her dog with her every day. Thank you!"
"We loved our new stickers. We plan on ordering more. They look great!"
"Very well done, they look great. I am very satisfied with the price and quality of the stickers. Thank you!"
"I think the colors of the image are a bit off and a little dark. Other than that the ordering process was good. I would order from again."
"This is my first order and so far everything has been flawless. I have been using Sticker Mule for all of my orders. I spend several hundred dollars a month, some months."
"Absolutely Great!!!!!!!"
"I loved the design and the layout it is exactly what I wanted and if the teacher at my school likes the layout as well we may be doing a fundraiser and we will buy a ton of them for the students"
"It was quick and easy"
"exactly what I wanted. Glossy finish"
"RUDE! Made a simple FACTUAL comment on their Facebook page and they blocked me. No response. DIdnt reach out. Just the BAN HAMMER. I guess they do not like constructive criticism.. Oh well.. Take my business to sticker mule who has taken a lot more "abuse" from me and shrugs it off..."
"Stickers came as ordered and are good quality."
"They are great."
"So far I am very pleased with the company’s service, and online platform. The price they offer for bulk stickers is amazing. Thank you,"
"Amazing 🤠"
"Your prices are amazing. Waiting on stickers to arrive, but so far the process has been a breeze."
Stickers On The Cheap is rated 4.78 based on 167 reviews