Stickers On The Cheap Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend Stickers On The Cheap

About Stickers On The Cheap: Looking for high-quality, low cost custom stickers? Look no further than Stickers on the Cheap! Turn your designs or logos into custom stickers and labels in just seconds! Plus Free Standard Shipping on all orders!

Click Here

Tell us how Stickers On The Cheap made you happy

Over 7 Days
Drew Holder
"Perfect in every way. I will order more."
Melissa Alvarez
"We loved our new stickers. We plan on ordering more. They look great!"
Andrew Decker
"Great Job on my company stickers. Will definitely use again. Thanks!"
"The best!"
"Eady to make changes"
"stickers were very blurry and bad quality"
"so far -good"
"iuhiunhiubuib"
"Very low quality print"
"The ordering experience was very smooth compared to other companies! Stickers turned out good!"
"Easy to order"
"cheap"
"awesome"
"easy!!"
"Horrible You can’t peel it off You would think they at least make it easy to peel backing off their stickers."
"The Description and the proof that was provided is not that actual sticker that was delivered. The sticker was almost a stamp size."
"The quality is so poor, I won’t even hand these out for FREE. Too embarrassed to have my name on it. I should’ve known, you get what you pay for. They send you one proof of one of the designs you upload- I accepted it, because the quality looked excellent. Received order, and the quality was terrible. I had font added, proof showed it was legible, product arrived, and it was all blurry and so tiny you can’t even read it. Image uploaded for the sticker, grainy. I uploaded images that were high in dpi/pixels. No excuse. Especially when the quality looked ZERO like the proof. Emailed customer service, gave me a small run around. Give me photos. Give me photos in natural light, now we’ll review. Came back and told me this was on par for their quality, and won’t even give me half of order paid as a “refund”."
"Web site is so easy to use and product is what I'd hoped for."
"Amazing Price"
"Easy experience and great customer service team."
"The process to upload the design I wanted on the sticker was super straight forward. Shipped quickly and arrived with no damage. Quality of the stickers was actually better than I expected given the price. I'll definitely be using them again if I ever need more custom stickers in the future!"
"Fast"