stik2it Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy

"Service was fast and friendly. I will definitely be back."
"I used you for m tape at my old job and as always your product came out perfect. Thank you, Jonathon Gage Cunningham Jonathon Gage Cunningham| Quality Assurance |Email: jcunningham@ppiaerospace.com 23514 Groesbeck Hwy. Warren, MI 48089 |Ph: 586-772-7736 ext 4766|Fax: 586-772-8682"
"Great, thanks."
"Superb help in designing my Post-Its to my liking and satisfaction!"
"Great product. Wonderful service. Lizz was outstanding! Timely delivery."
"Great product, good price👍 I wish I would have been offered better resolution or enhanced color options. When the product arrived it prints darker than expected👍 Overall a good experience I will know better for my next run"
"Great customer service, fat delivery, good product"
"Great product! Easy to use website, fast delivery, competitive price, and best of all, the labels which we use as name tags adhere well to clothing and remove cleanly."
"I can always count on stik2it. They are quick to deliver exactly what I need and have great customer service?"
"I've been getting raves on our order"
"Thank you for your prompt service. The stick it notes came out exactly as I expected!"
"Excellent!"