stik2it Reviews

of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy
Good job, thanks!
User friendly website and quick email responses regarding status of product. Received the pads today and they look GREAT! I had a local vendor working on these and I had already placed the order and received them, by the time she got back to me with a quote! I will definitely keep using stik2it!!
I ordered these for a policy advocacy project my college seniors are working on for increased funding for homeless youth and young adults. All the students love the final product and so do I. Thank you. Donna
Quality and delivery time was excellent.
The process was very easy and seamless
Thanks for the great service!
Excellent customer service and product quality and turn around met expectations. We look forward to doping more projects with you in the future
I had many questions and Lizz was amazing to work with!
Always top notch service!
I had to ask to have one word spelled correctly on 4 different occasions. Literally. The sales rep was nice, but could not get the errors fixed efficiently and by the time we got what we wanted on the flyer, the stock was out on the color we wanted. Not really very pleased by that AT ALL. We did get a coupon but to be honest, I would rather have paid full price for the color we wanted originally. All the chat reps have been great to work with, though.
Excellent all around! The online service was easy, ordering was a breeze, and the final product was top quality! Thank you!
They make ordering simple. I have referred a few other colleagues to Stik2it.
Excellent work! Quick turnaround and the product looks fantastic!!
This tape is really bad quality. It's see through, not a true white, and not good material.
Excellent service. Wonderful product.
Awesome, I haven't received my order yet but with all of the follow up emails and templates they are having me review BEFORE the order is made I am already more than satisfied with this company. Thank you so much for all of the accommodations.
Great job, fast turnaround.
Very fast shipment and perfect product! Will definitely order from them again.
Very smooth transaction. Appreciate the communication prior to printing my order to make sure it was right!
Beautiful product!