stik2it Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy

Telephone
"After my first order, where my stickie pad template was set up, I now just log in and re-order. They check with me to ensure that it is correct before it goes to production. I get my specialized stickie pads in just a few days."
"we had 4 different images all grey scale in color and all varied in shades of grey…..not happy"
"I have been looking for years a good place to print this Post it notes and I finally found it. I love how easy it has been to re-order products and the great variety I can find here."
"I've been in the midst of rebranding for our nonprofit and Stik2it was by far the most helpful, easiest, and fastest shipped order I made. Sincerely, thank you. I ran the gauntlet with those other companies and it's brutal out there."
"Reordering was easy and David Bryant is wonderful to work with."
"Excellent Customer Service."
"Thanks David!"
"Always top notch service!!"
"Fast service and exceptional quality. Very pleased!"
"Exceptional. We are using it in our work processes and has proved a positive difference."
"service was fast, easy and cost effective!"
"Everything looked great thank you."
"Customer service was very helpful and made customizing and ordering very easy!"
"Great product, shipped a little late."
"A company that goes above and beyond to help a customer. Exceptional service."
"Great job! Exactly what I wanted."
"Very helpful service, I uploaded the only ad copy I had. They told me it was too low quality to print, it was redesigned by the next day. I received the printed stickies soon after. Great quality and service."
"Great communication and nice product."
"Service was fast and friendly. I will definitely be back."
stik2it is rated 4.86 based on 31 reviews