stik2it Reviews

of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy
This is the third or maybe the 4th time I order products and I have always received exceptional customer service and good quality of customized products. I will comeback every time I need to them.
First time user, was very satisfied on price an turn arounf
Excellent job!
Final product did not match the proof
David was very helpful while we were working on a redesign for our custom sticky notes. I had the notes in hand 3 days after placing the order and they are exactly as expected. Great customer service!
Quick shipping and perfect product!
Thank you for working with us on this tricky order and getting it to us so quickly!
the process was easy! our office loves the new sticky notes, will buy again in the future.
Great customer service and easy to work with. I would recommend.
Always pleased with the customer service and the quality of the product :)
great service great delivery time 👏👏👍👍
Great job! We had a revision and they made it promptly, correctly and got it to us quickly. Price was very good. I highly recommend Stick2it.
Lack of details
Once again the product I ordered I could not be happier with! Will continue to use this company for as long as I can! Thanks again for a great job!
2nd time I've ordered customized post-its from stik2it. They are fast, thr pice is right and the products are great.
Design looks great, good quality tape, & designer was easy to work with! Took a little long to get to us, but to be expected with a first custom design order.
I'm a new customer and will definitely use Stik2It again! Easy ordering, and product shipped before promised.
Service & all was great
Excellent product and excellent service with what I thought was a great price. They were helpful in giving me advice on exactly which product I should go with for my particular application and when I made a mistake when ordering, they were quick to correct it. I received the order very quickly and am impressed with the quality. I'll definitely order again when I run out.
Very pleased with how they turned out. The notes I ordered are printed well enough to look like actual writing and not a pre-printed note. I'll definitely get more!
stik2it is rated 4.71 based on 114 reviews