stik2it Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy

"I ordered 4 x 6 Post-it-notes and they printed nicely and delivered on time and within budget."
"Amazing customer service and great final product. Very pleased. Will use this company again."
"Excellent quality. Fast turnaround. Great customer service."
"Everything went smooth, they delivered what they promised. Quick and Easy"
"These printed post its are exactly what we needed. One week from order to delivery. Very helpful and responsive customer support."
"Great product and fast delivery!"
"Ordered some pre-printed post-its for my company (again) and they did not disappoint! Liz was very helpful and got back to me quickly to help get my order filled and shipped! Will continue to use stik2it with customer service like this!!"
"I am in awe how well our post its came out! They came out exactly how I envisioned. Thank you!!!!"
"Grace was fast at responding and pleasure to work with!"
"I used the live chat on this website and it was very helpful! I spoke with someone who made my purchase feel like a priority. I highly recommend stik2it and will be using this site again if I ever need notes again!!"
"Good Quality - Quick Turn"
"While we generally order other items from Stik2It.... our RED Post It Note Order did not turn out has we had hoped. Though we sent you our proper color code... the "re-print" of color came out more pinkish than orange-ish-red. We will hope for a refund... but do intend to order other items as we need them. Separate from this one bad order.... we give you guys 4.5 stars."
"These personalized note pads were perfect for our business needs! The ordering process was very simple and completed and shipped quickly. I would definitely order from Stik2it again."
"Just a fabulous job! Small lettering I used came out very crisp. Unbelievably fast production and shipping!"
"Thank you for doing such a great lob."
"We have stik2it print high quality post-it notes for door tags for our customers. They are great quality. David is the guy to talk to on details and color options regarding the layout. He always goes above and beyond in the details. Easy to work with and he gets your request right the 1st time."
"Loved the quick turn around. Will definitely use them again."
"Customer Service was great. They helped out with everything in a very timely manner and ensured we got exactly what we were looking for."
"THANK YOU AND THANK YOU! For all your help."
"Looked great and on time as promised! Thanks! 😎"
stik2it is rated 4.72 based on 57 reviews