stik2it Reviews

of reviewers recommend stik2it

Tell us how stik2it made you happy
Excellent customer service and product quality and turn around met expectations. We look forward to doping more projects with you in the future
I had many questions and Lizz was amazing to work with!
Always top notch service!
I had to ask to have one word spelled correctly on 4 different occasions. Literally. The sales rep was nice, but could not get the errors fixed efficiently and by the time we got what we wanted on the flyer, the stock was out on the color we wanted. Not really very pleased by that AT ALL. We did get a coupon but to be honest, I would rather have paid full price for the color we wanted originally. All the chat reps have been great to work with, though.
Excellent all around! The online service was easy, ordering was a breeze, and the final product was top quality! Thank you!
They make ordering simple. I have referred a few other colleagues to Stik2it.
Excellent work! Quick turnaround and the product looks fantastic!!
This tape is really bad quality. It's see through, not a true white, and not good material.
Excellent service. Wonderful product.
Awesome, I haven't received my order yet but with all of the follow up emails and templates they are having me review BEFORE the order is made I am already more than satisfied with this company. Thank you so much for all of the accommodations.
Great job, fast turnaround.
Very fast shipment and perfect product! Will definitely order from them again.
Very smooth transaction. Appreciate the communication prior to printing my order to make sure it was right!
Beautiful product!
Very fast and easy site to use!
David Bryant got me what I needed in a timely fashion. I am satisfied.
Great product and service--appreciate the speed of getting the product at a smaller quantity than elsewhere too at a reasonable price! Thanks!
I'm pleased with the result and good customer service made it easy- Tom
We have a particular customer that insists on using post it notes on her mail piece. Stick2it is our go to for a quick and economical turn on these.
Excellent service