Stitchfix Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stitchfix

Tell us how Stitchfix made you happy

"I love Stitchfix. They listen to what you like. I always keep everything, the price is right. If a piece doesn't really work for me, it always makes a great gift for a friend! I highly recommend Stitchfix."
Are you Stitchfix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Always look forward to the package, the clothes are great quality and the stylists usually get what I like right into one box."
"Most everything is always just what i requested and the things that aren't, are great anyway! They are simply more stylish than me so their suggestions and choices are making me look good!"
"Quality product and the process is so easy."
"I love the different style's and outfits i got without looking. Its like Christmas"
Stitchfix is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews