Store Locator Widgets Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Store Locator Widgets

About Store Locator Widgets: A fully featured store locator service that is incredibly quick and easy to configure, add locations and embed in your website. Upload your locations using CSV or Excel files or if you prefer, use our REST based API for location management. Fully supports all major CRMs including Shopify, Squarespace, Facebook, Joomla and Wordpress and fully customisable including custom Google Maps and Markers. All plans allow completely unrestricted and unlimited usage.

+1 (844) 263-7100

support@storelocatorwidgets.com

43 Bedford Street

Are you a business owner Click here to learn about Reviews.io business solutions.

How would you rate Store Locator Widgets?

Lisa Fleck
Verified Reviewer

Super responsive team, very customizable widget, awesomely easy for consumers to use!! Utilizing for two of my companies :-)

Sincerely,
Lisa Fleck
CMO Tobacco Outlet Express, LLC
ECMO 20/20 Management Solutions, LLC
Chrissy
Verified Buyer

I am extremely happy with the Store Locator product, it's so easy to use and feature suggestions are taken on board and implemented.

The customer service is fantastic, by far the best support I've come across - thank you for helping with all my queries Tom.
Jack Jordan
Unverified Reviewer

Comprehensive features, simple setup, excellent service, good prices.
Xavier
Unverified Reviewer

Customer service is amazing, a tons of fonctions for multi-website / multi-brands. Love it and thanks Tom !
Ken
Verified Buyer

Customer service is amazing & friendly! Needed some features added a couple of different times and was always taken care of promptly. The store locator is easy to use and keeps getting better with every update.
Mark
Verified Buyer

I am very, very happy with both the Store Locator product and the service. The widget installed without any hassle and the configuration is straightforward and easy to understand. Adding or editing a store is really simple and there are lots of options. Tom and the team have been very helpful and prompt with replies to my questions - I highly recommend Store Locator.

-- Mark Hatherly, Grand Brewing Luxembourg
John
Verified Buyer

After having a customs built store locator several years ago, I was in need of a solution that was flexible enough for our needs (we allow our customers to register to be part of the locator) but still provided as a service with managed updates and infrastructure.

Store Locator Widgets was by far the best solution after trialling the available solutions. We've heavily customised all aspects of the locator and the submission page which can be seen at www.kerastraight.com

Since implementation, we've received outstanding support and suggestions are taken on board with enthusiasm. I can't recommend more highly.
Carl
Verified Buyer

Excellent tool. Excellent support. Great value.
They made a number of customizations that got it just right for our company.
They were great to work with the whole time.
I give my highest and most emphatic endorsement of the product & team
Rob
Verified Buyer

Very good. excellent suport!
Taft
Verified Buyer

The program itself is easy to upload into, manage, embed, and integrate into client websites. But what sets Store Locator Widgets apart is the attentive and responsive customer service. Even though this is an overseas outsource solution they've been reliable, flexible, and very easy to work with. Five stars. -t
Sam
Verified Buyer

It is a simple tool to use.
Works brilliantly well for us.
I tried lots to f others but yours is best by far.
Lisa
Verified Buyer

Excellent app and fantastic support!
Verified Buyer

Really useful tool that was dead simple to add to our website. Our customers love how easy it is to find the property they have let.
Mark (Manager, Staffordshire Golf Club)
Verified Reviewer

We've been using this Store Locator service for a couple of years now and it's been a big help in directing customers to the Golf Club. Instead of relying on directions over the phone, visitors are now able to use the golf course locator widget on our website to get directions via their phone which they have found to be far more user friendly.

Store Locator Widgets is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews