Stratstone BMW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stratstone BMW

How would you rate Stratstone BMW ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Craig Thaompson

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Stratstone BMW in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Craig Thaompson
"I took my 52 plate 320 in for a service. The health check they did was sent to me via email noting the couple of faults which i knew about already. I collected the car to it being washed and hoovered out and it looked like new. I did get asked by Haley on service reception about a warning light on the gearbox which i wasnt aware of. I took the car and the drive was shocking so i took it back and the master tech came out and explained what he thought was wrong. He then took it back into the garage and reset the gearbox . After that the car drove like it had been, i cant say how greatful we are for the outstanding work they have done. I will be taking the car back for all the servicing work needed in the future."
Stratstone BMW is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews