Stratstone BMW Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Stratstone BMW
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Stratstone BMW made you happy

"I took my 52 plate 320 in for a service. The health check they did was sent to me via email noting the couple of faults which i knew about already. I collected the car to it being washed and hoovered out and it looked like new. I did get asked by Haley on service reception about a warning light on the gearbox which i wasnt aware of. I took the car and the drive was shocking so i took it back and the master tech came out and explained what he thought was wrong. He then took it back into the garage and reset the gearbox . After that the car drove like it had been, i cant say how greatful we are for the outstanding work they have done. I will be taking the car back for all the servicing work needed in the future."
Are you Stratstone BMW? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Stratstone BMW is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews