Streetz Ahead Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Streetz Ahead

How would you rate Streetz Ahead ?

(optional)

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Noah

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Streetz Ahead in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Noah enjoyed his time with Streets Ahead so much and only stop attending because of changes in my timetable. He had great fun at all the dance practice sessions and became so much more confident through performing on stage, which we all enjoyed. We still watch the DVDs with all the family and friends. Noah's mum. Jane."
"The DVD was much better than last time in terms of quality. The Narnia performance was fantastic, the best production to date!! Streetz Ahead is a wonderful organisation. It gives opportunities to everyone, it is well organised and has great connections with experienced dancer who can inspire others."
"My 5 year old son loves this Streetdance club. He has grown with confidence and really enjoyed performing in the end of term show. Would def recommend!"
"Very well organised and great fun."
"We love Streetz Ahead!! It has been great for Kalisha's confidence. The shows are wonderful, so much effort goes in and it really shows. The costumes, dance, songs are all amazing. Keep up the hard work."
"When I make a payment for classes I don't get a confirmation e-mail to let me know it is paid and payment Is successful."
Hello Keri, Thank you for your feedback. I have tested the pay-pal link and a reply is automatically sent to the customer, the only thing that might be happening is that the email is going to your junk mail. Please check your junk mail and let me know if there is still a problem and I will look into this matter further.
Many thanks