Stretch Is Comfort, Inc. Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Stretch Is Comfort, Inc.

About Stretch Is Comfort, Inc.: Basic cotton active wear necessities for children, women and plus size in many colors from leggings, unitards, yoga pants, knee length leggings and shorts.

customerservice@stretchiscomfort.com

Tell us how Stretch Is Comfort, Inc. made you happy

"They are very light and comfortable."
"Great service and great product"
"Loved the product and the value for the money. Thank you"
"Nice heavier material and fits great"
"Great"
"I've purchased other pairs that are large and high waisted. After one washing they are too tight in the waist and I can't wear them now. These are low waisted and fit fine. They wash and dry good. No shrinking."
"Very nice!"
"I couldn't tell on line what the fabric really looked like. I would prefer just a plain knit fabric, not the shiny sateen look as this is. It is; however, a perfect fit."
"Good online order fast shipping thank you"
"soft and stretchy, just as advertised. like the bright orange!"
"I liked the skirts so much, I ordered two more last week. They arrived yesterday. Thank you!"
"I LOVED MY UNITARD!! IT FIT ME AND MY BUMP PERFECTLY :)!!"
"I love them Two broke ( the elastic) One was replaced Very happy"
"I ordered this for the members of our performance piece for a NYE event. We looked great and were all really happy with the comfort and quality of the onsies."
"Exactly what we wanted. Fast shipping."
"Wears well, easy care. Good price."
"I absolutely LOVE these capris/leggings. They are extremely comfortable and are my favorite"
"I purchased the sports bra, leggings and travel bag with the 360 Cheer team logo on all of them and the travel bag was customized with my granddaughters name. These were last minute Christmas presents and I got them in 2-days. I called for customer support regarding the sizing and a real person answered the phone. They were very helpful. The quality of the clothing and bag was excellent. I highly recommend this company and I'll be doing business with them again. P.S. My granddaughter loved the gifts! Ema K, El Segundo, CA"
"I am only 5’3”, and one of the pairs I ordered is a little short on me. Otherwise, they are great."
"Love my leggings. Very soft and fit great. I would also say they have great customer service."
Stretch Is Comfort, Inc. is rated 4.55 based on 22 reviews