Strictly4dancers.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend Strictly4dancers.com

Tell us how Strictly4dancers.com made you happy
I love shoes Tangolera. Very comfortable (I choose a 9 cm heel, I have a size 38 and the shoes fit perfectly), with a beautiful shine (I bought 2 pairs with glitter for milonga). Incredibly comfortable training shoes Tangolera (unfortunately, they are no longer in the catalogue). Cool men's shoes Werner Kern. High-quality, comfortable, beautiful. The prices for shoes are the best I could find. I bought a dress from the Rossaspina collection and received many compliments. There is always an opportunity to get individual advice and attentive attitude. Many thanks to strictly4dancers.com Team and personally to Brian :)
Just wanted to say that shopping with you guys is such a pleasure! Just came back and saw that my exchange already arrived.
Thank you so much!
Have bought shoes from this seller for 3+ years. Consistently great service and quality. Amazing selection. Super quick shipping to the US. Highly recommended.
I’ve never purchased a pair of Werner Kern or Nueva Epoca before. Perfect fit, so light weight, comfortable and gorgeous. I’m extremely happy with the purchase.

Thank you!
The shoes order was process super quick and delivered to Canada within a week. Decent pricing and great customer service ( I had some general questions regarding sizing ), I wish they had special offers for shipping for repeat customers so I can order more shoes ! I will be buying more for sure. Werner Kern are the best fitted dancing shoes you will ever own.
Got my Tangolera shoes from strictly4dancers delivered shoes all the way to the US, great service and great shoes, am planning my next order.
Strictly4dancers.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews