Strictly4dancers.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Strictly4dancers.com
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Strictly4dancers.com made you happy

"The shoes order was process super quick and delivered to Canada within a week. Decent pricing and great customer service ( I had some general questions regarding sizing ), I wish they had special offers for shipping for repeat customers so I can order more shoes ! I will be buying more for sure. Werner Kern are the best fitted dancing shoes you will ever own."
Are you Strictly4dancers.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Strictly4dancers.com receives. Reply Free
"Got my Tangolera shoes from strictly4dancers delivered shoes all the way to the US, great service and great shoes, am planning my next order."
"THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO THE BUYER! I HAVE TRIED FOR TWO WEEKS TO GET A RESPONSE ABOUT SOME TANGO SHOES I WOULD LIKE TO ORDER. SINCE THEY DO NOT RESPOND TO THE QUESTION, I WILL NOT PLACE THE ORDER. IF THEY ARE OUT OF BUSINESS, THEY SHOULD DELETE THEIR WEB SITE! ARE THEY SCAMMING? I HAVE TRIED MESSAGING, POSTING ON FACE BOOK AND USING THE "CONTACT" ON THEIR WEB SITE...THE SITE MUST BE BOGUS!!!!!"
"Price we good, no delivery charge added. Arrived very promptly.. dance shoes fitted perfectly and remembered all the steps!"
Strictly4dancers.com is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews