Learning Early Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Learning Early Ltd

Tell us how Learning Early Ltd made you happy
Great balance bike for an 18 month year old. Easy to put together and prompt delivery after ordering. Highly recommend!
The website was very easy to use and delivery was quick. The bike its excellent and my son is so happy with it. He won't put it down, he just wants to keep riding, we couldn't be happier with out choice and so glad we didn't get an alternative.
My grandson loves his bike the rocker as now come off it’s so well made I think he will be following in his dads footsteps
Great bike, son loves it !
Great bike, great service, happy grandson A*
Brilliant!
Well designed. Excellent value for money.
Great balance bike. My 3 year old had outgrown his previous bike and wasn’t really up for pedalling! He loves it - light and room to grow - despite being tall. Bought an extra saddle ready for the youngest just to make swapping posts easier
Great bike, well built and finished. Delivered and tracked exactly as promised. Not the cheapest on the market but you get what you pay for. Would recommend.
Top Quality Bike - one very happy son. Great Customer Service & Super Fast Delivery. Highly Recommended
Excellent bike - daughter is 2 and is quite short, this is the only bike that we have found that means she can sit on the seat and start to peddle along. She absolutely loves the bike. It’s very well made, very light and looks lovely. We’re really happy with it and it looks like it will last her a long time.
Purchased a green 12 sports bike for my now 4 half year old son. Still loves it to today. Just upgraded to the proper tyres now that need pumping up and now much better for him. Perfect quality of the bike, absolutely love it. Best bikes around.
Excellent day my boy enjoyed every moment of it to the point he want to race every race 🤗. Great experience for us both as it was his first time racing, I was nervous for him but he was relaxed and had fun didn't even bother him not winning as he felt a star for getting a medal.
Great option for those ready to move to a balance bike
I purchased a Strider for my Granddaughter for her 2nd Birthday. I chose it as she’s quiet small - it fits her perfectly with loads of growing room!
Lots of shouting & not much riding going on but she’ll get the hang of it!
We met the Strider Uk team at The Strider Cup this weekend and were blown away by their commitment, passion and friendliness. The event was our first and it was a brilliant day out. Our little boy had an amazing time racing and at only 15 mo the old o think he may have been the youngest there. We were made to feel very comfortable and everyone made sure the children had a great day with emphasis on enjoyment, taking part and doing your best. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
Fab service! Bike arrived quickly.
Our little boy loves his bike. Thank you Strider
Great bike, very straight forward to assemble. Amazingly light so ideal for if out walking and child gives up on balancing - easy to carry it. Also easy for a child to use and push about/carry - my son is two and it seems very easy for him to ride on and move around when not sitting on it.
Adjusting the seat and handle bars is simple.
Highly recommend!
My 3 year old LOVES his bike ! Fast delivery , easy to assemble and great quality . Many years of enjoyment ahead .
Excellent quality and a bike that will last for a few years. Customer Care is excellent, quick to respond to any queries.
Learning Early Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 361 reviews