Stuckup Reviews

of reviewers recommend Stuckup
Read Stuckup Reviews
Extremely happy with my purchase! Customer service was great when it came to the frame color. Shipping was speedy and the packaging protected the print. I will definitely be ordering all my wall art from here for now on!
Stuckup 5 star review on 8th January 2021
Excellent selection and service! I highly recommend Stuckup!
The prints and frames are lovely, with a great selection of new artists. But what really impressed me was the customer service. When there was a slight delay because a frame was out of stock, the president emailed me personally, then kept me up to date. I am already eyeing other prints.
Stuckup 5 star review on 4th December 2020
Fantastic product and the service was excellent. I received tracking information that my art prints had shipped just a couple of hours after I placed the order. The prints arrived next day and I was super pleased with the vibrant print quality, packaged up well too. Would highly recommend, and will be back soon for my next order!
Stuckup 5 star review on 23rd October 2020
I was excited when I placed my order for instatiles. It was so easy to upload and edit my photos on the website so they would be just as I wanted them. When the instatiles arrived I was thrilled with the quality. They were easy to stick on the wall and they look awesome. I will definitely be ordering again from Stuckup.
Piece looks great. Site was easy to navigate. Definitely use again.
The photos did not stay up on the wall with the adhesive tapes that were provided. Excellent product. Very easy to use.
Stuckup is rated 4.43 based on 7 reviews