stylegrab Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend stylegrab

Popular Questions:

How can I contact stylegrab?

Tell us how stylegrab made you happy

"Ordered over a week ago and so emailed asking to cancel order. Was told 100% would be with me next day. This was 3 days ago. Avoid!"
Are you stylegrab? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I returned an item off my order to them, signed for return delivery so I know they have received it, and they will not pay me my refund. There is no dispute. After several ignored calls and emails they sent me a text to apologise for the delay in refunding it but it would be with me the following day. That was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't had it. I have chased several more times and get nothing back. Dreadful company with no customer service."
stylegrab is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews