stylegrab Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend stylegrab

Popular Questions:

How can I contact stylegrab?
Click Here

Tell us how stylegrab made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Have been waiting for well over a month for my order, will not reply to emails or DMs, terrible service- avoid"
Are you stylegrab? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered over a week ago and so emailed asking to cancel order. Was told 100% would be with me next day. This was 3 days ago. Avoid!"
"I returned an item off my order to them, signed for return delivery so I know they have received it, and they will not pay me my refund. There is no dispute. After several ignored calls and emails they sent me a text to apologise for the delay in refunding it but it would be with me the following day. That was 3 weeks ago and I still haven't had it. I have chased several more times and get nothing back. Dreadful company with no customer service."
stylegrab is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews