Subsync Reviews

of reviewers recommend Subsync

About Subsync:

Subsync provides a mobile app for your teachers that lists all of their upcoming classes and allows them to easily make class requests. Other teachers certified to teach that style class can accept the request and Subsync automatically updates your MindBody schedule so everyone is instantly aware of the change.

949-356-7388

sales@sub-sync.com

400 Spectrum Center Drive
Suite 1900

Tell us how Subsync made you happy
sub sync gives us more times to focus on areas of our business that generate revenue, while putting the responsibility of securing a sub in the instructors hands.
I love the app, it's allowed me to get some space from always being connected to the studios. Knowing that I don't have to be fully responsible for three locations in terms of sub coverage, has freed up a lot of mind space.
Sub-Sync has been awesome for us. The team there has been extremely helpful in helping us set up the system and support it as well as improve on some features. We have had virtually no issues using the system and its working exactly how we needed it to. I absolutely love the system and the support they provide.
It is lightning fast at completing substitutions for my business!
It saves me time and money. Managing sub requests was a headache and subs would get lost or go unfilled. Subsync makes it easy to manage subs. It does the work and I no longer stress about it!
I love this Company! Great Service