Suenoszzz Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Suenoszzz

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Suenoszzz deliver?

How can I contact Suenoszzz?

Tell us how Suenoszzz made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered a pack (bed mattress and bed frame), and I received only the mattress. After spending quite a lot of time over the phone and the web I managed to get a frame, albeit without legs. I spent altogether may be two days trying to get the frame while no reply or whatsoever for the frame legs. They have never replied back. I need to buy a new frame and try to sue them. Avoid this company, it is a nightmare"
Are you Suenoszzz? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Productos de calidad, rapidez en envío, el trato recibido es inmejorable, gracias por la atención Irene"
Suenoszzz is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews