Sun of a Beach Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sun of a Beach
"It's the third item that I buy. I like your products very much!"
"easy process, great product"
"good product with a good cooperation"
"Excellent product, perfect size, very good customer support. Although the product I purchases was on shortage the customer dpt reached out to me with alternative suggestions."
"γρήγορη παράδοση!"
"Late deliver"
Dear Alexandra,

Thanks for your review.

During our Yellow Friday Sale, we had a disclaimer at the page that orders might delay up to 7 days due to the high volume of orders we had on that day. We are very sorry if this caused any frustration.

Generally, we are very fast with delivery and we put great effort to keep all our customer happy.

We hope you enjoy your new Sun of a Beach towel.

See you at the Beach!
www.sunofabeach.com
"Very nice packaging. Delivery was delayed by 2 days, but I had an immediate response from Customer Service on my email. Problem was solved the following day. Thank you"
"Excellent quality"
"The towel is fantastic!! Great work!👏🏻🎈⭐️"
"I bought the mystic EYE.After washing it, doesn't seem in a very good shape.Seems that the material of the print (cotton poplin fabric) is bigger than the other (Egyptian cotton) I washed in 30 degrees and then tumble dry as per your instructions."
Dear Eleni,

Thank for your review.
Here at Sun of a Beach we take quality assurance very seriously.
It is normal for a towel to shrink up to 5% after being washed for the first time. However, if you feel that your towel shrunk more than that please contact us and we will be happy to replace it for you.

Have a nice day!

+30 211 213 5788
info@sunofabeach.com

Regards,
The Sun of a Beach Team
"Very good quality and style. Would be great if the sales would last a bit longer than 7 minutes"
"Excellent!!!😁😁😁"
"Great product, and online purchasing experience."
"Amazing quality...! Worth it! 🔥🔥🔥"
"Πολυ καλή ποιότητα"
"Excellent quality of the products, Excellent customer service"
"It was a really nice experience shopping through your e-shop"
Sun of a Beach is rated 4.82 based on 202 reviews