Sun of a Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sun of a Beach
Read Sun of a Beach Reviews
The order was dispatched on November 29th with Express Delivery 1-2 days. Unfortunately, it arrived 4 days later on the 6th of December.
I really like your products and I own quite a lot, but I believe that should work a little bit more on your eshop services. I have used your eshop quite few times in the past and I still believe that it needs some additions. For example, you should incorporate the return policy and provide special guidance when someone purchases an item for a gift. It is not clear, neither to the customer not to the person who will accept the gift, whether the item can be returned (it must be based on the Law), where, which is the process, etc. Also you need to be more precise on your stock items, since during my last purchase I ordered an item which at the time seemed available and the next day I received a call by a very polite lady, informing me that the item was no longer available (but my card was already charged and I had already received the relevant sms for the implementation of the order). Therefore, I believe that your operational process needs some amendments. Finally, concerning the customer experience aspect, I believe that the way you handled my last order was quite poor. Your loyal customers need a different approach...the so called 'doing the extra mile' approach.
Hello Melanie,

First of all, let me thank you for taking the time to write this review - we are always looking for ways to improve and getting honest feedback from our clients is the best source.
We have added all your comments in our pipeline for eshop improvements.

Also, we pay great attention to customer care, so we'll investigate what might have gone wrong on your last order.

Kriton
The bag and pouches are fab and i must congratulate you for the fast shipping.

However the towels feel a but poor although not used at the beach yet!

Having spent €279 euro in one go ( yes discounted prices ad 10% extra discount) it was rather disappointing to receive a voucher for discount via email which was to be used within a week. I find this time available unfair since i have bought all i need for this years holiday.

Perhaps if these vouchers offered after a purchase could have longer duration.

Thank you!
I bought the mystic EYE.After washing it, doesn't seem in a very good shape.Seems that the material of the print (cotton poplin fabric) is bigger than the other (Egyptian cotton)
I washed in 30 degrees and then tumble dry as per your instructions.
Dear Eleni,

Thank for your review.
Here at Sun of a Beach we take quality assurance very seriously.
It is normal for a towel to shrink up to 5% after being washed for the first time. However, if you feel that your towel shrunk more than that please contact us and we will be happy to replace it for you.

Have a nice day!

+30 211 213 5788
info@sunofabeach.com

The Sun of a Beach Team
Very friendly service.
The goods arrived in time.
Very expensive but good quality.
I have bought two towels...the colours of the one of them faded at the first wash
Dear Christos,

Thank for your review.
Here at Sun of a Beach we take quality assurance very seriously.
If you feel that there was something wrong with the product, please contact us to discuss and see if your product is eligible for replacement.

+30 211 213 5788