Sun of a Beach Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sun of a Beach
Read Sun of a Beach Reviews
Very good quality. nice designs 100% absorbent
My beach bag arrived very quickly. I love it. My only concern is that it was not very well protected in its packaging.
Dear Effrosyni,

Thank you very much for your review.

Concerning the issue that you mentioned about the packaging, could you please share with us some more details so we understand what was the problem.
We have recently updated our packaging to make it more environmentally friendly - so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Your Summer Friend,
Sun of a Beach
www.sunofabeach.com
There was a delay on the delivery of the products. The order mentioned that i was about to get the products in 1 or 2 days and i received then in the fourth day after the submission of the order
no no no no no
excellent quality
Good quality of product but not good quality and style of packaging...nevertheless i will enjoy both products during my summer holidays
Very nice products, love them! I just they came in a nicer package.
The wwf tuna signature towel is awesome. Amazing print, all eyes on this beach towel. The pouch beach clutch was ok. My only concern is in relation to the fabric threads of both towel and clutch that get easily damaged.
Nice designs, quality could be better
the service was good!!
A bit expensive
Quick delivery, carefully packaged items
Αγόρασα την τσάντα θαλάσσης tote beach bag/Just Silver. Αρχικά μου εστάλη λάθος προϊόν σε σχέση με αυτό που είχα παραγγείλει, όμως αυτά συμβαίνουν, και στο παρελθόν έχω μείνει πολύ ευχαριστημένη από την εξυπηρέτηση και τα προϊόντα σας τα οποία έχουν φανταστικά σχέδια και ποιότητα.
Θέλω όμως να σας πω ότι εκνευρίστηκα πάρα πολύ όταν είδα το ίδιο σχέδιο και χρώμα τσάντας να πωλείται από άλλη εταιρεία και με τιμή 4 φορές μικρότερη (η εταιρεία λέγεται Nima - ψάξτε το και θα εκνευριστείτε και εσείς όταν θα το δείτε).
Τα προϊόντα σας και η φιλοσοφία σας μου αρέσουν πολύ, συνεχίστε την καλή δουλειά!
Good service and quick feedback
Excellent quality and quick delivery
Very good products, nice colors
excellent service. would have liked an email confirmation when the order was placed.
Hello Yannis,

Thanks for your review!

I checked our system and an order confirmation email was sent on June 24th 12:23 PM EEST - not sure what you didn't get it.

I just resent it now, to have it for your record.

In case you do not receive it this time either - let me know and I can send it over by post.

Regards,
Stella
Good customer service, quick response, the staff fixed the problem I was facing the following day.
High quality and design
Very nice packaging.
Delivery was delayed by 2 days, but I had an immediate response from Customer Service on my email. Problem was solved the following day.
Sun of a Beach is rated 4.85 based on 414 reviews