Sun of a Beach Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Sun of a Beach
"the service was good!!"
"Great quality, beautiful patterns and quick delivery of online purchased products!"
"I love the happy design and the excellent quality !!"
"Perfect for the summer!!!"
"Great quality and beautiful styles!"
"Excellent quality and stylish products. Very friendly customer service and very fast delivery."
"Really beach towels of the highest quality. Perfect colours and softness. But what impressed me the most is the holistic entrepreneurial approach of excellence meaning taking care even of the minor detail : the wrap paper, the self adhesives and the postcards with the TM of the company. They arrived in 2 working days, as promised and the communication from the time of the order up to delivery was excellent. Sun of a beach is really a company of which we Greeks should be proud!"
"After a wash accident I had with my beach towel and after a call I made, Sun of a beach gave me a very good discount for my next purchace. Thank u."
"Excellent service! Delivery within 24hrs. Super site, very easy to navigate."
"I really like your products and I own quite a lot, but I believe that should work a little bit more on your eshop services. I have used your eshop quite few times in the past and I still believe that it needs some additions. For example, you should incorporate the return policy and provide special guidance when someone purchases an item for a gift. It is not clear, neither to the customer not to the person who will accept the gift, whether the item can be returned (it must be based on the Law), where, which is the process, etc. Also you need to be more precise on your stock items, since during my last purchase I ordered an item which at the time seemed available and the next day I received a call by a very polite lady, informing me that the item was no longer available (but my card was already charged and I had already received the relevant sms for the implementation of the order). Therefore, I believe that your operational process needs some amendments. Finally, concerning the customer experience aspect, I believe that the way you handled my last order was quite poor. Your loyal customers need a different approach...the so called 'doing the extra mile' approach."
"It was a pleasure for me to shop from Sun of a beach."
"Perfect quality and design"
"Amazing Quality !!!!!!"
"I love my feather towel!"
"Excellent customer service"
"Excellent quality. Instant delivery."
"Very nice towels 😊thank you"
Sun of a Beach is rated 4.82 based on 298 reviews