Sunrise Sensations Reviews

Sunrise Sensations 5 star review on 10th November 2020
Cindy C.
Brittany
Brittany
I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where we only have 3 months of summer, these lights are amazing!!! Currently my natural sunrise and sunset are at 8 am and 5 pm... these lights are really helping my husband, kids, and I transition through the seasons.
Sunrise Sensation not only has quality products but their customer service is just as amazing and helpful.
Always extremely fast customer service with the customer in mind. Have been a loyal customer for the last 2 years.
This little box of sunshine has helped me get out of bed each morning in Oregon where sometimes day looks like night. While the light doesn’t emit heat, the warm setting makes you feel like you’re basking in the sun. The edges are smooth and feel very well put together. I love my light and have been using it daily.
Sunrise Sensations 5 star review on 6th November 2020
Wow, what a difference it makes! I live in the PNW and our fall and winters are dark and gloomy. It has significantly improved my mood and I have an easier time waking up in the morning! The chic design is an added bonus!
The adjustable color and brightness options mean that this is a lamp we will use all day. Both for therapeutic purposes and as a pleasant, cheerful source of background light. It is well-designed, beautifully-constructed and fits our decor.
Sunrise Sensations is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews