supastarsacademy.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend supastarsacademy.co.uk

How would you rate supastarsacademy.co.uk ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Vladimir Zaytsev

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about supastarsacademy.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Vladimir Zaytsev
"Do not mess with these people, they are scammers from China. I am ordered a suede expensive model New Balance, and I was sent a cheap rag in the form of fake Nike Roshe Run snikers. I sent letters to the support desk, with pictures of the package that was sent to me incorrectly, and this disgusting support service pretends not to understand what it's about, writes that it will check the conformity of the models in the warehouse. For two weeks I did not receive any response about the return of the sneakers of their company and the return of money to me for their mistake. Please do not let my mistake and do not deal with this company."
supastarsacademy.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews