supastarsacademy.co.uk Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend supastarsacademy.co.uk

Tell us how supastarsacademy.co.uk made you happy

"Do not mess with these people, they are scammers from China. I am ordered a suede expensive model New Balance, and I was sent a cheap rag in the form of fake Nike Roshe Run snikers. I sent letters to the support desk, with pictures of the package that was sent to me incorrectly, and this disgusting support service pretends not to understand what it's about, writes that it will check the conformity of the models in the warehouse. For two weeks I did not receive any response about the return of the sneakers of their company and the return of money to me for their mistake. Please do not let my mistake and do not deal with this company."
Are you supastarsacademy.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
supastarsacademy.co.uk is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews