Supcase Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Supcase

How would you rate Supcase ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Ben Jones

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Supcase in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Ben Jones
"The pin holding the clip on the back of my Supcase cell phone holster backed out allowing my cell phone to fall from my belt but it landed on carpet. I could not find the pin or spring so I contacted the company about it and they immediately sent me an entire new case at no charge even though I only asked for either a new pin and spring or a new back."
Supcase is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews