super-resume.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend super-resume.com

How would you rate super-resume.com ?

"This could be the worst ever online website you will end up with. They are nothing but scammers . Please avoid using this website service if you dont want to loose your money. I downloaded a resume from this website and paid $2 with my credit card which was the cost of the resume . A month later my card was charged with $20 by them. When I reached out to them by calling their customer care, my calls were never answered. After repeated attempts of emailing them, they replied that I was put into a premium subscription automatically after two weeks of trial period. I was never aware of this and when I asked the same they replied that "It was there in the agreement that I signed with them and I might have overlooked it" . When I searched about it , the subscription thing is mentioned in the smallest ever font available in the whole world so that unless untill you use a telescope or something, you would not come to notice it. This is a clear case of scamming and they took my money of $20 for the subscription which was not a legitimate fee whatsoever. People - Please ... Please avoid this website in order for you to not get scammed."
super-resume.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews