super socks Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend super socks

How would you rate super socks ?

"The print on the socks is good and its a funny gift. However for £18.99 the quality of the socks just isn't great. They are very expensive for a printed pair of socks."
"I purchased a pair of mens boxers with a personalised image on them and it has been over 20 days since I purchased them and they still have not arrived! They were purchased for a present and haven't arrived even though I gave more than double the amount of time they claim it will take to be received. Considering I paid £32.00 for them including £10 for shipping, I would expect them to arrive in the allocated timeframe! So disappointing and I would absolutely deter anyone from buying from this company!!"
"very easy website to use, easy to upload photos, quick delivery and a good quality product, socks with my dogs on..what more could i want! super classy haha!"
super socks is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews