Supercheap Autos Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Supercheap Autos

Tell us how Supercheap Autos made you happy

"Most of the time you can't get help, you look for some one & when you see some one to approach, they just happen to walk in the other direction. If your lucky & do get some body they usually roll there eyes at you or have no idea what your talking about or just not interested in being there. This is not just one store I'm talking about"
Are you Supercheap Autos? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Good to deal with!"
"they always have good prices on the parts I need."
"Called for a parts stock check, they gave me exact part numbers to process an online order to pick up straight away and put the parts aside for me. This was a very easy, fast transaction."
"Although the product I wanted wasn’t on special they explained to me their club card means I get a credit when there is a special on this product later in the month. They also reminded me I have 4 weeks to redeem the instire credit. Great service."
Supercheap Autos is rated 4.00 based on 5 reviews