Supplements Wise Ltd Reviews

01422 251041

info@supplementswise.com

Croft MylWest Parade

Tell us how Supplements Wise Ltd made you happy
A very quick delivery. An efficient service.
Quick and safe delivery! Excellent condition. Very happy
Very quick delivery, good comunication.
Excellent customer service; great product and packaging!
I had a few questions that I needed answering before I ordered and they were very helpful and quick to get back to me.
Excellent service and applied a discount when I was unable to do so on line. Tablets are nice and come in a flat bottle so easy to carry in your handbag if needed. Will definitely be using this service again. Thanks Mark.
Quick service at a reasonable price
Very fast and efficient service,
Excellent value for money products
Will continue to purchase from them again
I was looking for vitamin K & either the other suppliers didn't have it or they were very expensive. I received a 10% discount for my first order. This arrived very quickly & had a 15% discount voucher enclosed. I'm going to search the products & buy anything I'm running out of with the voucher. I'm very pleased with Supplements Wise.
Very pleased....easy to order and my package arrived very quickly too. Will defiantly use again. I am using the Green Lipped Mussels for my dogs Arthritis ...they are not for me as I've been told they work wonders for animals too with joint problems. Early days yet but time will tell. Thank you
The web site was easy to use and the goods were delivered quickly
Quick delivery, really good value and will use again
speedy (and free!) delivery, great product!
Great packaging. Quick delivery! Very pleased
Great purchase - very quick delivery and seem to work very well. I have only had them 3 days so a bit early to tell. overall a good service.
easy to take capsules, quick postal delivery, free mailing and good price

and they work!

patricia murphy
Very quick delivery and good quality product.
The after sales support was really good! We needed the supplements in a hurry as I'd ordered them for my mom. The team did their best to get them to us as quickly as possible and were very responsive.
Item ordered was delivered very quickly.
So simple to place an order on-line via the website. Fast and efficient service. Product delivered on time. Extremely happy with my order. A very good product and fantastic value for money. Thank you, no doubt I shall be ordering from you in the future.
Supplements Wise Ltd is rated 4.76 based on 104 reviews