Surface Clean Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Surface Clean Ltd
Read Surface Clean Ltd Reviews

01249 85 10 18

Tell us how Surface Clean Ltd made you happy
We had a lot of moss on our roof which was causing damp to get in. We weighed up all options, including replacing the roof, but I' m so glad we decided to go with Surface Clean. Everything was handled extremely professionally and Craig and his team left everything completely clean and tidy....even though there was a lot of moss to remove. There were a few broken tiles which they replaced as part of the service and the roof now look brand new. I would highly recommend Surface Clean. Very happy with the whole process.
Used this outfit every year for the last few years and they always do an outstanding job. Really friendly, hard working and professional...... a top quality job. Highly recommended, will continue to use each year! Thanks!
Craig was very efficient and did a superb job and cleared everything up at the end. Highly recommended.
Craig cleaned our roof and stone work over 2 days. It’s made a huge difference to the appearance of the house! Craig was very good at communicating and cleaned the site before he left.
The service was very efficient and the end result is amazing, the house looks so clean and new. There is no mess left behind, everything has been cleaned up and looks really good! The photos show the difference as they were taken part way through! We totally recommend this company and this service.
Craig (and James) cleaned and painted our roof in August. The results are quite amazing. The roof was previously laden with moss and looked in a bad state, with broken tiles and various colours and stains across it. It now looks like we’ve had a new roof and the colour and finish is brilliant. Craig was straight forward to work with, diligent and extremely hard working, at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Surface Clean.
Amazing job. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Craig and his team were amazing. We have an old house which had layers and layers of old paint which needed to come off. The job looked daunting and almost unachievable. Craig and his team came round and gave us a very reasonable quote. A few weeks later the team were round and all of the paint was all off in 4 days. It was an amazing transformation. Not only did Craig remove all of the paint he offered to clean the cotswold stone roof. I was a little skeptical but glad I listened, I had no idea my roof was supposed to be that colour, it came up as if it was brand new. Craig and his team are reliable, good value for money, professional and trust worthy. Based on the work they have done I have asked them to come back to work on more projects around the property. Highly recommended.
Craig and his team were engaged to clean the roof of a building at one of the military bases in Wiltshire for me. He did a fantastic job under difficult circumstances. It was a job that required all his skill and know how. Daylan. Daylan Gleed Roofing
Craig did a fantastic job cleaning my bungalow roof in the most extreme weather conditions. He deserves a medal!! It was a messy job, but by the time they left it was immaculate “Thank you” I would highly recommend them a great team !!!
Craig was very good, he gave us a qoute and stuck with the original price despite our job needing a good bit more work. He did a great job and the house looks new. Tony Bath
Very pleased with excellent work and good communication. Surface Clean are great to work with!
Craig came to clean the render on my 7 year old house . He did an excellent job. The house looks like new again. Craig completed the job very quickly. He also cleaned the path, top of the wall and guttering without being asked. He gave good advice and was very professional. The cost was also very competitive. I would not hesitate in hiring him again for future work.
Many thanks Craig. We are very pleased with the preparation and finished product. Our house looks very smart, neat and tidy. Professional and constructive with suggestions and we asked for 2 options so we could choose, and we received them.
Very professional with great pride in his work, very impressed he cleend up all the fall out on are drive and neighbours and got the job done
Craig came & removed all the moss & algae from our roof. He cleaned out the gutters & cleaned down the fascia, windows & door. An application of a fungicide treatment was applied to the roof once it was clean. Communication was very good, the standard of work was excellent, my roof looks like new again & I’m very happy. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Craig, if your thinking about it just do it, you won’t regret it!
Craig cleaned the block paving hard standing area outside of our house removing the weeds that were growing through. He told us quite confidently it would be around 2 years before it might need some more attention. I believe we paid around £500 for the service. 2 years was actually little more than 2 months when grass and weeds started to grow between the stones. I contacted Craig by email and he said that he would call round, have a look and hopefully put things right. He never turned up. I have contacted him several times since then (this has been going on for several months) and he now chooses to ignore my emails so I can only believe that he is refusing to accept responsibility for an incomplete job. It would take very little time to correct as it is not the whole area affected but sadly Craig appears to be uninterested. Alan Williams Saltford - a very unsatisfied customer
Wonderful Craig did a brill job removing moss from roof. Thanks. Vyw
We employed Craig to clean our render and he made our house look like new again!! Can't believe what a difference he's made. Thank you!
The driveway was resurfaced providing a superb result. Craig was polite, considerate and very professional. Highly recommended.
Surface Clean Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews