Survivors Paradise Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend Survivors Paradise

Tell us how Survivors Paradise made you happy

Telephone
"searched the site, got the fishing rod and reel I needed and it was here within 3 days. I got a pflueger president and wanted to upgrade to a supreme and they paid for my return shipping which I though was cool"
Are you Survivors Paradise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Website was great and easy to navigate. I got a couple of knives which were awesome that I couldn't find on amazon or ebay and good prices"
"Great website and customer service. Had a ton of inventory with arrived quickly (3 days) after placing the order."
"I ordered a knife on 12/17/18 and the order was marked shipped after it cleared my credit card. I have tried to contact them, but to no avail. Looks like a scam."
"The place burned down"