Survivors Paradise Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend Survivors Paradise

Tell us how Survivors Paradise made you happy

Telephone
"Was supposed to get my item in 8-10 business days that was Tuesday may 10 here it is the 20th and I can't even call them"
Are you Survivors Paradise? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered OTF knife 2 months ago. Received a side assist (totally different knife, worth well below what I initially paid), got the run around with several calls. Finally got ahold of Nathan, was advised he would correct and send an RMA to return wrong knife which I had to submit pics to get the RMA. Never received RMA! Called back and now Nathan apparently no longer works there. After holding was advised “the Owner is personally going to send the RMA” WTF do I care WHO sends it?? Just SEND IT!! Guess what? NEVER RECIEVED IT!! Called back, was told Owner was out of office and would take a message, still nothing!’ BUYER BEWARE WITH THIS OUTFIT!!"
"searched the site, got the fishing rod and reel I needed and it was here within 3 days. I got a pflueger president and wanted to upgrade to a supreme and they paid for my return shipping which I though was cool"
"Website was great and easy to navigate. I got a couple of knives which were awesome that I couldn't find on amazon or ebay and good prices"
"Great website and customer service. Had a ton of inventory with arrived quickly (3 days) after placing the order."
"I ordered a knife on 12/17/18 and the order was marked shipped after it cleared my credit card. I have tried to contact them, but to no avail. Looks like a scam."
"The place burned down"