SweatBlock Reviews

of reviewers recommend SweatBlock
4.6
Based on 456 reviews
Works as it says good for a full week
Works great. Will buy again.
I am very pleased with how well their products work. I am happy that I found these products.
Works very well, compared to other products on the market.
The product is great and effective
Rash, itchy
We are sorry to hear you experience irritation with SweatBlock. It is common to feel a slight tingling or itching sensation as the formula penetrates the sweat glands. Irritation on the other hand can be caused by rubbing the wipes onto the skin, if the skin has been recently shaved or is moist upon application, or sensitive skin. Please respond to the email we just sent over to get you taken care of.
They seemed to help my armpit sweat when my Botox injections wore off. I'll be trying more products.
I am a girl i have had overly sweaty armpits as long as I can remember but now my pits are dry so happy and surprised I did not think I would ever find something that really works thank you
Great product
Using this product really help me alot.
Helps me a lot -- keeps me dry throughout the work day.
It works!
I haven’t beeen applying it twice a day but even so I haven’t seen that much improvement since I first started. When I first started it was okay and little later on it was getting better but overall I can’t say it has helped as much as I expected. But it’s one of the best products I’ve had thought. I lost my lotion bottle for a week but i found it like 3 days ago so I will probably buy a new bottle when it finishes.
We are sorry to hear that you have not had better success with our Antiperspirant Lotion. Please respond to the email we just sent over so we can learn more about your experience and help with tips and tricks. Plus, don't forget about our Love It or It's Free Guarantee!
This product will change your life. It changed mine , give it a try and see what it will do for you
The lotion didnt help at all but the wipes have been good. I've been using the lotion every night until it ran out but no real effect. Idk what im doing wrong. I'm an athlete so something like this could really come in handy. So if you can recommend anything i should be doing would be great.
It worked amazing for me especially when I get very anxious. There is no scent. I've been using it for a while.
This product is really effective but I have to stop it because it has become very itchy and underarms have become darker.
This product is unbelievable!! I had my doubts about such boasts, but you guys have proven yourselves 100%!! I'm a customer for life.
Nice product
I am having success with your wipes, thank you!
SweatBlock is rated 4.55 based on 456 reviews