SwiftPlag Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend SwiftPlag

About SwiftPlag: World's Most Advanced Plagiarism Checker - Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning

+919503829369

support@swiftplag.com

Tell us how SwiftPlag made you happy

Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The report was helpful. Will recommend it to students who are trying to get their plag score before submitting the dissertation to the college. I found the missing references and now it shouldn't be a problem for me."
Thanks, Shackcham for the review!

We are happy that our checker was able to help you. Wish you all the best for the submission :)

The SwiftPlag Team
"The plagiarism report generated quite instantly and still was quite in-depth. Don't know how the technology is so advanced. But it did the job for me."
"I could see why they have such good reviews. The report is in-depth and navigating through it was quite smooth. The free plagiarism checkers can't ever provide such results. The free report was a million miles away from the report they gave me."
Thanks, Fahmida!

We will share your lovely words with our team. And yes, we hate the free plagiarism checkers as much as you do ;)

The SwiftPlag Team.
"The Artificial Intelligence thing actually works; it found references to sources I can't even fathom. Plus the report was super super easy to navigate, can't thank them enough for saving my a**."
Thanks, Ellie-Rose!

Glad that we were able to save your a** :)
Looking forward to continuing to do that.

The SwiftPlag Team
"The report was useful for my dissertation. I could see all the sources of plagiarism it found. I then decided to remove some of the content and add citations for some of the sources. Thanks SwiftPlag."
Thanks, Kaley for the review!

We are working hard to earn that one star, and we will keep you up to date with any updates we make to the platform.

Have a good day!

The SwiftPlag Team
"Excellent Report. Superb Checking. It found all the places I referred from :) I will now add references to the sources I missed and will rewrite some of the things. Report navigation was a bliss. Hats off to the team that worked on it."
Thanks for the review Ha Kyung-Sam!

We are glad that the Plagiarism Check report was useful to you and we will share the feedback with the team that works on the report navigation.

The SwiftPlag Team
"Amazing Check! Good Report! Easy to Use! Loved the Interface of the report! Professional Service!"
Thanks, Ham for the review.

Glad that you found the report useful.

We will share your kind words with our User Interface team.

The SwiftPlag Team
"I have tried multiple plagiarism checkers before this but their platform is just marvelous and the report is super easy to navigate. The cost I paid seemed pricey until I saw the report. They seem to have the tech they advertise so much. Would definitely use them again!"
Thanks, Kim for the review!

We will continue to work on our platform to earn that one star :)

The SwiftPlag Team
"The scanner nailed it with the check, it found all the freaking matches, I didn't except it to go this deep, will work on my document and add the references and see if the journal accepts it now. Thanks!"
Thanks for the review, Lewis!

We are happy that our checker was helpful to you and we will continue to improve it, and we hope to serve you again.

SwiftPlag is rated 4.67 based on 9 reviews