swipecapital.io Reviews

of reviewers recommend swipecapital.io

Tell us how swipecapital.io made you happy
As a beginner, I was enchanted to explore pieces of stuff like trading, though I don’t have any single idea. Someone called me one time about the offer and they uttered promises that are too good to be true. I tried to open an account with them and now earning more than they stipulated. So overwhelmed!
I think what's important is not in contact with a broker, but your own decision, your own market projections, and your ability to trade cost-effectively. SwipeCapital is just an instrument. Yeah, the prospecting tool, but it's not the real key. You should improve your ability, too.
Undoubtedly, they have impressive tools, layout, and numerous stocks to try, but the costs are too high. I would extremely advise beginners and experts to be watchful of the trading platforms as it will affect the entire trading.
SwipeCapital provides its clients with an MT4 platform that will enable traders to trade a variety of assets efficiently. However, their customer service needs to enhance their responsiveness in addressing queries and concerns.
I appreciated the platform and trading conditions. They are dedicated to their industry’s standard and customer service. SwipeCapital can extremely guarantee you a satisfying profit, which mainly depends on the market movement.
The account manager is knowledgeable enough in discussing everything with me about the money that I have invested, thanks a lot to the manager. Indeed, the information is helpful along with the process of my trading.
I think what's important is not in contact with a broker, but your own decision, your own market projections, and your ability to trade cost-effectively. SwipeCapital is just an instrument. Yeah, it is a prospecting tool, but it's not the real key. You should improve your ability, too. Therefore, SwipeCapital is an excellent guide!
I have been using this broker for a few months and their accounts are really good and very prompt when it comes to the execution of orders. The spread is low, as well as the commission. Thus, I am congratulating the team now for a job well done!
SwipeCapital gave me good conditions to trade. I have been trading with them and since then, I didn’t observe any problem.
I traded with them and received beneficial and positive encouragement from account managers and support agents on the basics of trading and how to navigate the platform. They were so self-controlled in addressing my queries and issues. However, the only admonition that I would like to tell is that I got multiple calls since I opened an account. Nevertheless, I very much appreciate that an agent and a manager were inclined to assist me.
Actually, I don’t write reviews as I am a bit languorous now, but I had to make an exception here to drop down a review. First things, the quality, and level of service given to its clients are the best that I have encountered throughout my trading course. Thus, I will be giving five stars rating here.
I am a professional broker and I noticed that their spreads are fair, without any manipulation. The support team often updates me on the progress of my trades. Lastly, the customer service is exceptional, unlike the broker that I’ve dealt with before.
SwipeCapital is the most trusted broker I have known in my one year of doing trading. They’re a decent company to work with as they have good trading conditions that will guarantee you a positive outcome if you’ll just understand the market.
I am an avid fan of SwipeCapital and at times, the MT4 crashes and password reset options immediately vanish. This often occurs when a position is against me. I observed that their staffs are manipulative in resolving issues. The company is absolutely unethical in taking care of their clients.
They say reviews posted here are paid, but I can claim that SwipeCapital is an honest company. Based on experience, I can truly vouch for them.
For nearly seven months now, I have been using SwipeCapital. I am so fascinated with their services that they deserve my five stars and I went out of my way to register with them. Thus, in every instance, their customer service has always been so pleasant and supportive. I emailed them, they replied instantly, and they always make an attempt to ensure you're satisfied.
I am trading with SwipeCapital now. Actually, I have tested a lot of offshore brokers and the major reason I adore coordinating with SwipeCapital is that they have a smooth and transparent funding option. Here, you can evenly withdraw and deposit without a headache.
So far, it’s the best broker that I have encountered with. I like how tight their spreads are and the execution speed. A trustworthy broker that would not extort you. Just email them as they are always available to help you. Thank you, SwipeCapital, for your genuineness.
I understand that not all times, things go well as expected. But trading is all about risking everything. If you think your money is placed in the wrong hands, then check your account regularly and communicate with the support team for transparency. Successfully, I got my money back simply, without any hassle.
I swear I never had a single issue with them except for the process of the withdrawal that usually takes time. I have done my research and it states there that withdrawals can be trouble-free if you provide all of the requirements as they will not process it without completing them.
swipecapital.io is rated 4.55 based on 154 reviews