SwitchedOnInsurance Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend SwitchedOnInsurance

How would you rate SwitchedOnInsurance ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SwitchedOnInsurance in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"The level of customer service is a disgrace you have to wait 48 Hours on average just for them to respond to your email. Their customer service phones lines are closed on weekends which is wrong for an insurance company. Very slow at processing your claim and use delaying tactics by asking for proof of usage. 25/08/2017: I have finally received my phone from the repairs but I am far from happy. I had Taken a picture of my IMEI Number on the back of my phone when I received it back from them my IMEI number has disappeared and says my phones was designed by Samsung Vietnam. I have contacted them about this issue they said the phone is the same but back panel needed to be replaced as with S7 you need to replace it when you replace the full LCD screen which is a load of tosh because I have seen many YT videos replacing the screen the back panel never needs to be replaced. Now my phone looks dodgy as hell so when I come to sell it I have explained this unbelievable story to a potential buyer. If they were a proper gadget insurance company they would get parts directly from Samsung or get the phone repaired by Samsung Themselves not just some black market chop shop style repair center."
SwitchedOnInsurance is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews