SwitchVPN Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend SwitchVPN

About SwitchVPN: SwitchVPN is a powerful and simple VPN app to make the Internet Free again.

Tell us how SwitchVPN made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I tried many VPN's including some of the more famous ones like ExpressVPN. They never seemed to have the speed or service that they promised. SwitchVPN provides great service, resolves problems if/when they occur and take customer feedback seriously. Highly recommend using SwitchVPN , especially if you are in China."
"Couldn't be nicer"
"always professional, patient and kind to the customers. Sold the problems with me day and night."
"Thank you SwitchVpn workers. I'm not a specialist of computer. So it is so easy for me that I can ask my questions through chat. It's so convenient for me. I love this app. If someone are looking for a stable and reliable Vpn app, I recommend you SwitchVpn to you."
"Goooooooooood"
"the service is very pleasing"
"this is the best VPN i have used, cheap and effective, ill still use it next time"
"SwitchVPN is great. One of the best things is their customer service, I don't often need help, but being located in a country that blocks alot of the internet i sometimes have issues. SwitchVPN always ALWAYS replies to me within 1min! and always helps out. This is why I always choose Switch and will continue to do so. Sure it has other features that are great just like many other VPN services. But their customer service is unbeatable. If you run into any issues with any other VPN it will take them days to reply and help you fix the problem. Not everyone has that kind of time to wait."
"Extremely helpful and anxious to help. I have had some problems but it has always been very well attended and solved. Thumbs up"
"it's good and easy to use. there is a little bit unstable problems currently, but the service is very good and always solve the problem fast. love to use, and will recommend to friends."
"Very good support"
"Fixed my problems very quickly. Excellent support. That’s why I am an 11 year customer with switchvpn"
Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback and being part of SwitchVPN Family, enjoy the service and if you do need anything please let us know =)

Regards,
SwitchVPN
"It did not let me get any of the uk tv channels"
Hello,

Which UK Channels were you unable to access? Our Service Works with most of the UK Channels such as BBC iPlayer, Netflix, ITV, etc..

please contact customer support and they will help you with it

SwitchVPN
"No access to.youtube. tv"
"its very simple program to use"
"Sometimes there are problems with the updates . but overall good service."
"Great customer service!"
"reliable continuous operation. 3 of us using at the same time without issues."
"Always works, good service"
SwitchVPN is rated 4.42 based on 19 reviews