SwitchVPN Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend SwitchVPN

About SwitchVPN: SwitchVPN is a powerful and simple VPN app to make the Internet Free again.

Click Here

Tell us how SwitchVPN made you happy

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"I tried many VPN's including some of the more famous ones like ExpressVPN. They never seemed to have the speed or service that they promised. SwitchVPN provides great service, resolves problems if/when they occur and take customer feedback seriously. Highly recommend using SwitchVPN , especially if you are in China."
"不稳定,pc端连不上"
"I am quite satisfied with performance of SwitchVPN ! Recommended !"
"Helps to connect everywhere and protects privacy."
"At least two of them can be used at the same time. Sometimes the computer is used, the computer is not closed at noon, and the mobile phone wants to be on, there is no way to go at the same time."
"keep on please"
"it can be use only by PC. when by phone, always offline"
"More than 70% of the time I use VPN is very slow. Some times I have to swithch it off and start again to be usable"
"My friend who is a network engineer and works for a very big secure company, he advised me to use switch vpn about 5 years ago, as he uses it for work, I did so and have been happy with there service"
"nice to use! upto 85% protection"
"Being the user of switchvpn from the startup its Best of Best, trusted with superior class services."
"Goooooooooood"
"One of the most reliable and robust VPN services. I have been a customer for almost 10 years now..... The differentiation for me though, is the service. SwitchVPN offers the BEST customer service. Fast, available, and ALWAYS solve any problem!"
"Good custumer support"
"cannot connect at all"
"Very Fast and online"
"The refund went well."
"Couldn't be nicer"
"always professional, patient and kind to the customers. Sold the problems with me day and night."
"Thank you SwitchVpn workers. I'm not a specialist of computer. So it is so easy for me that I can ask my questions through chat. It's so convenient for me. I love this app. If someone are looking for a stable and reliable Vpn app, I recommend you SwitchVpn to you."
"Goooooooooood"