SwitchVPN Reviews

of reviewers recommend SwitchVPN
Read SwitchVPN Reviews

About SwitchVPN:

SwitchVPN is a powerful and simple VPN app to make the Internet Free again.

Tell us how SwitchVPN made you happy
I tried many VPN's including some of the more famous ones like ExpressVPN. They never seemed to have the speed or service that they promised. SwitchVPN provides great service, resolves problems if/when they occur and take customer feedback seriously. Highly recommend using SwitchVPN , especially if you are in China.
Should have been 5 star if not the connection is slower comparatively to other similar vpn but you have the advantage of (1) always connected easily (2) always available for customer service even NO vpn.
Не возвращают биткоины , но об этом не написано не где, не советую использовать этот сервис
Good service
不稳定,pc端连不上
I am quite satisfied with performance of SwitchVPN ! Recommended !
Helps to connect everywhere and protects privacy.
At least two of them can be used at the same time. Sometimes the computer is used, the computer is not closed at noon, and the mobile phone wants to be on, there is no way to go at the same time.
keep on please
it can be use only by PC. when by phone, always offline
More than 70% of the time I use VPN is very slow. Some times I have to swithch it off and start again to be usable
My friend who is a network engineer and works for a very big secure company, he advised me to use switch vpn about 5 years ago, as he uses it for work, I did so and have been happy with there service
nice to use! upto 85% protection
Being the user of switchvpn from the startup its Best of Best, trusted with superior class services.
Goooooooooood
One of the most reliable and robust VPN services. I have been a customer for almost 10 years now.....
The differentiation for me though, is the service. SwitchVPN offers the BEST customer service. Fast, available, and ALWAYS solve any problem!
Good custumer support