Safe Work Solutions Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Safe Work Solutions Inc.
Telephone
"Sws Canada was very helpful and cooperative. They are the 1st staffing firm my company and I are extremely satisfied with. Thank you to Mehran from Sws Canada who even stopped by my company to personally meet me. Very appreciated."
"For all my staffing questions Mehran was so helpful and his team as well. Very professional and high quality provided. Very satisfied and will definitely be gladly working with sws canada for staffing services."
"no comment"
"Very professional and supportive!"
"The best customer service you will ever know. They make you their top priority and you can really tell. They bend to fit your needs and are very helpful I will use Safe Work Solutions for any future training we will need. Excellent company!"
"The staffs are very helpful and quick response. The idea of doing a certification online is very convenient and effectively."
Safe Work Solutions Inc. is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews