Safe Work Solutions Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Safe Work Solutions Inc.

+1 800-791-4860

3700 Rue Griffith Suite 126

Click Here

Tell us how Safe Work Solutions Inc. made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The best customer service you will ever know. They make you their top priority and you can really tell. They bend to fit your needs and are very helpful I will use Safe Work Solutions for any future training we will need. Excellent company!"
"Their price match program is amazing. They matched the price of an estimation I got from another training provider and beat it by 10%. Service is professional and fast."
"Amazing service from the team at SWS Canada. All the best for future"
"Quite quick and efficient."
"Applied for a Dispatcher position on Saturday through website, SWS called me on Monday. Asked I was still interested,,, Yes, Interview set up for position on Thursday. A VERY Positive 1st experience with SWS"
"Sws Canada was very helpful and cooperative. They are the 1st staffing firm my company and I are extremely satisfied with. Thank you to Mehran from Sws Canada who even stopped by my company to personally meet me. Very appreciated."
"For all my staffing questions Mehran was so helpful and his team as well. Very professional and high quality provided. Very satisfied and will definitely be gladly working with sws canada for staffing services."
"no comment"
"Very professional and supportive!"
"The staffs are very helpful and quick response. The idea of doing a certification online is very convenient and effectively."
Safe Work Solutions Inc. is rated 4.90 based on 10 reviews