Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

My family and I are very impressed by Table Tennis 365. They are friendly, knowledgable and one of those companies that seem keen to grow by building a base of repeat customers by providing excellent service. We felt as though nothing was too much trouble for the team at Table Tennis 365 and it is great to be able to ask for advice and know you are going to get through to someone who cares. Prices are very competitive and after sales service is second to none. Delivery fast and reliable I won't go anywhere else for my equipment.
Fantastic product and a great company to deal with. Would definitely recommend both.
Extremely nice people to deal with - full of great info delivered in a most friendly way and genuine table tennis enthusiasts. Six out of five stars!
Before I ordered the table I had a long chat with them and I must say they know their game. Great level of knowledge about the products they sell really makes the difference. After placing the order I received a courtesy call and all information on delivery process. After assembling the table I had couple of technical queries that were resolved in less than 24hrs. They also offered further support and it looks like they genuinely appreciate their customers. I was looked after by Chris, top level of customer service. Thank you guys.
Table fully lived up to expectations. First one sustained damage on delivery, replaced no quibbles. Excellent customer service response. Highly recommend.
Absolutely love this company! Very helpful, not pushy just genuine help and support in choosing what is right for you. Super customer service on any issue too.
Nothing but praise for this company and Chris in particular! He was totally clued up and spent time and effort sorting us with the very best table for our budget. The table arrived ahead of schedule but we were kept well informed of delivery time.
Excellent service and communication, resolving all queries quickly, would recommend.
Chris has been marvellous and extremely helpful in understanding us and resolved our problems with the best possible outcome. Extremely grateful to Chris and his team. Thank you so much.
This is a great company. Customer service is paramount. Have had two orders and both were managed brilliantly.
Fantastic on phone and live chat by Chris just waiting on table but fantastic help would recommend them cheers j turner
Excellent advice, customer service and products.
Great advice & guidance from Chris. Excellent recommendation for Garden Rollaway 7000 table having discussed what I was looking for. Happy with service from Tabletennis365 & pleased with the prompt delivery. Definitely recommend Tabletennis365 to anyone looking to purchase a table tennis table.
I found the service really good and found the website clear and easy to look through. The products are a good price and quality and I found the delivery was fast. Excellent company would highly recommended
As a league Administrator I have been using TT365 for several years. The product has been developed based on user requests and has proved to be very inclusive and well supported. Any issues are quickly resolved and the team are always there to provide guidance and support – 24/7. Very responsive. I would have no hesitation in recommending Chris and the team who do an excellent job.
Great service, Great site... good price 👌🏽👌🏽 fast delivery!! Excellent, highly recommended.
What a brilliant site, competitively priced, easy to use and great service. Will definitely be using again
Table Tennis 365 have always provided a first class service.
Every time I have had to contact TT365, I have found the staff go out of their way to be helpful. Any follow up calls have always been made as quickly as possible and I have always felt confident dealing with them. I havnt yet had any dealings with them in purchasing a TT table, but Im certain their service will be excellent.
Great Service! 100% would recommend.
Knowledgeable and helpful staff, plus excellent customer service. I have no hesitation in recommending TT365.
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 108 reviews