Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Knowledgeable and helpful staff, plus excellent customer service. I have no hesitation in recommending TT365.
Amazing service, really knowledgeable staff and a great price, what more can you ask for
I can only say good things about table tennis 365. My experience of dealing with them has always been top notch. The help and support I've received when I've needed it has been exemplary.
Wouldn't hesitate to use them again
Really good service. Communication great and all questions answered. A great variety of tables available to meet the demands of players as well as their level of storage space. Recommended.
Great service, would recommend ordering from you again
Good service and fast delivery. Good variety of kit as well
Excellent service from Table Tennis 365 and would fully recommend them.

Andrew Jarvis
Cirencester Table tennis League.
Brilliant site, everything that I needed and easy to navigate.
Really good service
Great site, good price, fast delivery
Good service, really happy. Would purchase again.
Excellent service highly recommended
Great service, good price, fast delivery and good site.
Highly recommended
Excellent service. Highly recommend. Would definitely use again 5* .
Excellent service communication was extremely well kept will be doing business with them again highly professional recommend.
With lockdown looming again I wanted to do something with the kids that would be fun for all and we decided on table tennis. However not knowing a lot about it I found Table Tennis 365 online and gave them a call. In no time we had the perfect table for our needs. Very knowledgable and great customer service.
Excellent service, items arrived promptly and well packaged, would recommend and will be using again.
TT365 revolutionised the way records and information is shared to players. The website is easy to use and promote the sport
I had a long chat with Chris about my needs and he helped guide me to a decision. The table is here now and it is great, we are really happy, great service. Very happy to leave a positive review.
Great service, really pleased with the new table. 5 stars deserved.
From Alf F.

My experiences with Table Tennis 365 over many years have always been very pleasant and affable with customer service at its best provided by polite and expert staff. Would use them again when required . Whether by phone or email there is always a quick and prompt response. Definitely a five star company.
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 108 reviews