Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Couldn’t ask for a better website, everything that you need is there and readily available, the team are always helpful and responsive .
Long may it continue .
TableTennis365 have always delivered in a friendly, experienced way for the 5+ years my club and I have been dealing with them.
Trusted by me and many for customer service, knowledge and quality.
I have used tabletennis 365 several times over the years and always find them to provide a great services. They always keep me up to date with timely communication. Will definitely continue to use.
Have had dealings with them over a period of 3 years - excellent service, first class professional advice in times of need & always available by e-mail or phone.
We have been using Table-tennis-365 for a number of years now. We have always found them efficient and reliable. They deal with queries quickly and they are always responsive to suggestions on ways to improve their service when we have been in contact with them by email or telephone.
I have had many years of great service from TT365.
The speed of the customer service contact is outstanding.
They always sort out any problems or issues straight away.
I always recommend them to all my friends and colleagues.
Thank you TT365 for many years of great service in the past and for the future. AWL.
Thank you very much to Chris and the team at TT365!!
Great customer service and friendly knowledgeable staff who know their stuff. Fast response to queries which helps a great deal when making a decision. Highly recommended.
With lockdown and alot of time to pass, my flat mates and I got the butterfly compact10; brilliant table to play on and we're found it very easy to store. One very pleased customer :)
First class customer service, would highly recommend TT365 if you're looking to buy any table tennis equipment. They know what they're talking about and I found them very friendly and helpful.
Staff are always friendly and helpful. Communication is first class. Recommended.
I have raised many queries with the TT365 team and have invariably found their expertise, communication, reliability and helpfulness first class. I have no hesitation in awarding them 5 stars for the quality of their performance.
Dave R
The very knowledgeable team at TT365 provide an excellent service.

Would highly recommend.
TT365 have long supported local clubs and Associations with their personal hands on service. In buying a new table you can expect the same friendly professional expertise the Table Tennis Community have come to expect.
An exceptional company, who know table tennis inside out. They have never let me or my Table Tennis League down. A five star organisation...
Great service and great price too. Very friendly man that I spoke to who clearly played TT and was really passionate about TT. I would certainly buy from them again.
I've used Table Tennis 365 for many years, I have found their communications, knowledge and overall customer service is of the highest quality. I could recommend their business to anyone.
Super Smashing Great - Can't fault the advice I was given, pleasant chap who seemed to know his stuff and table arrived within 3 days. Really pleased!
A fantastic service with great customer care
Having dealt with TT365 from day one the relationship and customer service has been excellent. Over the years I have raised a number of queries all of which have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in awarding them a 5 star review.
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 100 reviews