Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Staff are always friendly and helpful. Communication is first class. Recommended.
I have raised many queries with the TT365 team and have invariably found their expertise, communication, reliability and helpfulness first class. I have no hesitation in awarding them 5 stars for the quality of their performance. Dave R
The very knowledgeable team at TT365 provide an excellent service. Would highly recommend.
TT365 have long supported local clubs and Associations with their personal hands on service. In buying a new table you can expect the same friendly professional expertise the Table Tennis Community have come to expect.
An exceptional company, who know table tennis inside out. They have never let me or my Table Tennis League down. A five star organisation...
Great service and great price too. Very friendly man that I spoke to who clearly played TT and was really passionate about TT. I would certainly buy from them again.
I've used Table Tennis 365 for many years, I have found their communications, knowledge and overall customer service is of the highest quality. I could recommend their business to anyone.
Super Smashing Great - Can't fault the advice I was given, pleasant chap who seemed to know his stuff and table arrived within 3 days. Really pleased!
A fantastic service with great customer care
Having dealt with TT365 from day one the relationship and customer service has been excellent. Over the years I have raised a number of queries all of which have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in awarding them a 5 star review.
Whenever I have needed to contact TT365, they have always responded quickly and professionally. Great team. :-)
As soon I was appointed I had no hesitation in working with tabletennis365, a decision I have never regretted. Exceptional knowledge of their product and good communicators.
I have dealt with TT365 for several years and their service has always been first class. They have dealt promptly and efficiently with queries and I have always been impressed and grateful for the personal nature of the service provided whether contact has been by email or telephone.
I’ll be honest I have not used TT365 much over the years but when I did I found it very useful. It was easy to use and had all the information I required plus was updated regularly. A very good platform
Very responsive. Consistently great customer service.
Wonderful service, very happy with my product. would highly recommend TT365 to anyone.
Excellent ,always first rate in their help and communication
Really pleased with the new table. Fantastic and efficient service
Have been a customer of TT365 for the best part of 10 years and have always had an excellent service. Any queries have been dealt with extremely quickly by a very knowledgeable team. I have no hesitation in recommending TT365 for your table tennis equipment, you won’t be disappointed
Always helpful, quick to answer queries and to solve problems. Very impressed. Excellent company.
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 110 reviews