Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Whenever I have needed to contact TT365, they have always responded quickly and professionally. Great team. :-)
As soon I was appointed I had no hesitation in working with tabletennis365, a decision I have never regretted.
Exceptional knowledge of their product and good communicators.
I have dealt with TT365 for several years and their service has always been first class. They have dealt promptly and efficiently with queries and I have always been impressed and grateful for the personal nature of the service provided whether contact has been by email or telephone.
I’ll be honest I have not used TT365 much over the years but when I did I found it very useful. It was easy to use and had all the information I required plus was updated regularly.

A very good platform
Very responsive. Consistently great customer service.
Wonderful service, very happy with my product. would highly recommend TT365 to anyone.
Excellent ,always first rate in their help and communication
Really pleased with the new table. Fantastic and efficient service
Have been a customer of TT365 for the best part of 10 years and have always had an excellent service. Any queries have been dealt with extremely quickly by a very knowledgeable team. I have no hesitation in recommending TT365 for your table tennis equipment, you won’t be disappointed
Always helpful, quick to answer queries and to solve problems. Very impressed. Excellent company.
Always a friendly, knowledgeable and helpful response, from experienced Table tennis people!
Prompt and helpful replies to all enquiries. A good comprehensive service from knowledgeable staff.
Great personal service from a friendly and knowledgeable team. Fast responses to questions.
Would definitely recommend.
FAB SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH NOTHING TOO MUCH TROUBLE
Excellent customer service and very friendly and quick response to me as a customer. Always solved any issues I had.
Very helpful staff and very quick response to any issue.
If unusually, they can't solve a problem they tell you and they tell you why.
True quality customer service
I have been using Table Tennis 365 for about 12 years, they have never let me down, always responded to questions and query's within a short time frame and I have always been dealt with with respect.
I find the support, information and results service provided by tt365 to be invaluable. The results service (when we are actually playing) is brilliant, even for a non-techy like me.
An excellent organisation for tt players
Great customer service, when contacting the company it was reassuring to speak to an individual who was very understanding and extremely knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this company and would certainly use them again.
We bought a Butterfly Garden 7000 after much discussion on the phone. The advice we received by really helpful, the man I spoke with really listened and asked many insightful questions. We are delighted with the table we ended up buying and we have already recommended to our friends who have also bought the same table. Top notch!
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 100 reviews