Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Thank you very much to Chris and the team at TT365!!
Great customer service and friendly knowledgeable staff who know their stuff. Fast response to queries which helps a great deal when making a decision. Highly recommended.
With lockdown and alot of time to pass, my flat mates and I got the butterfly compact10; brilliant table to play on and we're found it very easy to store. One very pleased customer :)
First class customer service, would highly recommend TT365 if you're looking to buy any table tennis equipment. They know what they're talking about and I found them very friendly and helpful.
Staff are always friendly and helpful. Communication is first class. Recommended.
I have raised many queries with the TT365 team and have invariably found their expertise, communication, reliability and helpfulness first class. I have no hesitation in awarding them 5 stars for the quality of their performance. Dave R
The very knowledgeable team at TT365 provide an excellent service. Would highly recommend.
TT365 have long supported local clubs and Associations with their personal hands on service. In buying a new table you can expect the same friendly professional expertise the Table Tennis Community have come to expect.
An exceptional company, who know table tennis inside out. They have never let me or my Table Tennis League down. A five star organisation...
Great service and great price too. Very friendly man that I spoke to who clearly played TT and was really passionate about TT. I would certainly buy from them again.
I've used Table Tennis 365 for many years, I have found their communications, knowledge and overall customer service is of the highest quality. I could recommend their business to anyone.
Super Smashing Great - Can't fault the advice I was given, pleasant chap who seemed to know his stuff and table arrived within 3 days. Really pleased!
A fantastic service with great customer care
Having dealt with TT365 from day one the relationship and customer service has been excellent. Over the years I have raised a number of queries all of which have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. I have no hesitation in awarding them a 5 star review.
Whenever I have needed to contact TT365, they have always responded quickly and professionally. Great team. :-)
As soon I was appointed I had no hesitation in working with tabletennis365, a decision I have never regretted. Exceptional knowledge of their product and good communicators.
I have dealt with TT365 for several years and their service has always been first class. They have dealt promptly and efficiently with queries and I have always been impressed and grateful for the personal nature of the service provided whether contact has been by email or telephone.
I’ll be honest I have not used TT365 much over the years but when I did I found it very useful. It was easy to use and had all the information I required plus was updated regularly. A very good platform
Very responsive. Consistently great customer service.
Wonderful service, very happy with my product. would highly recommend TT365 to anyone.
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 114 reviews