Table Tennis 365 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Table Tennis 365
Read Table Tennis 365 Reviews

About Table Tennis 365:

Table Tennis 365 has been a trusted brand within the UK table tennis community for over a decade. Whatever your requirements you can be sure that you will get the highest level of service from us. Our team are experts in their field and best of all table tennis players, just like you. Table Tennis is our business, it is all we do.

sales@tabletennis365.com

Great personal service from a friendly and knowledgeable team. Fast responses to questions.
Would definitely recommend.
FAB SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH NOTHING TOO MUCH TROUBLE
Excellent customer service and very friendly and quick response to me as a customer. Always solved any issues I had.
Very helpful staff and very quick response to any issue.
If unusually, they can't solve a problem they tell you and they tell you why.
True quality customer service
I have been using Table Tennis 365 for about 12 years, they have never let me down, always responded to questions and query's within a short time frame and I have always been dealt with with respect.
I find the support, information and results service provided by tt365 to be invaluable. The results service (when we are actually playing) is brilliant, even for a non-techy like me.
An excellent organisation for tt players
Great customer service, when contacting the company it was reassuring to speak to an individual who was very understanding and extremely knowledgeable. Would highly recommend this company and would certainly use them again.
We bought a Butterfly Garden 7000 after much discussion on the phone. The advice we received by really helpful, the man I spoke with really listened and asked many insightful questions. We are delighted with the table we ended up buying and we have already recommended to our friends who have also bought the same table. Top notch!
Friendly, knowlegable staff, great customer service ... a pleasure to deal with!
We love the new table. The guy we spoke to was excellent and really knew his stuff overall really happy.
having being involved with TT365 for some 10 years it has been obvious the company has grown providing an excellent product and continues to respond positively to external demands.
Customer service from knowledgeable staff has been unfailingly first class.
Very happy with the service they provide, quick responses and any problems solved, happy to recommend to others.
Excellent customer service & communication. I’m very happy & would definitely recommend Table Tennis 365
Always trustworthy. Respond very quickly to enquiries and very helpful. Would recommend.
Having dealt with TT365 for five years now, I have no reservations about recommending them. Customer Service is excellent, both in quality and response time.
As a Secretary of a table tennis league my dealings with Table Tennis 365 have been first class. They have responded and resolved any queries very quickly.
It's clear the staff have TT in their hearts, as its so obviously reflected in their continued excellent customer service. Love it !!
A great experience, very friendly and knowledgeable staff.
Great easy to use website too and help when I needed it, can't ask for more.
I have been using 365 for a number of years and have found them helpful, courteous and
Most important of all - reliable. I would and have in the past recommended them to all my friends x x
Table Tennis 365 is rated 4.99 based on 108 reviews