TagKast Reviews

of reviewers recommend TagKast
Read TagKast Reviews
Working with the tagkast team allowed us all to feel supported
Great Staff that's always on call to help out if anything goes wrong while using their product. Provides easy set-up with quick turn around time if needed and manageable prices. I always recommend Tagkast to coworkers who are looking for a photo opp piece to add to their activation because they always deliver.
The Tagkast team is great to work with, whenever there are technical difficulties, they are always available to help out, even on weekends. Being in the event business this is really helpful.
Some locations are better than others. Chicago and West Virginia ROCK! Texas needs a little better customer service.
I have worked with TagKast for a number of years and there is a good level of service provided.
Service has been great and communication and device functionality has been superb and easy to work with. As a corporate partner, I've enjoyed using the selfie station within our footprints and it has been well received by consumers.
I am excited to have purchased my first booth with Tagkast. In getting to know the booth and the company I have found the booth to be brilliant and the company to be promising. Both have potential for improvement, but this is one of the main reasons why I am so excited to be a client.

The team I have found to be trustworthy. I wasn’t sure at first and when you make a large investment like this I must say I was concerned, but I am thrilled to say that they over delivered on what they said they would do. I have had to be patient a bit hear and there but every time I reach out I get an answer, so I will not complain. They have come to know me and I have come to know them.

Based on my experience in the business so far I would have to say Jessica, Javier, Sean & Joe have been really good to work with...

Thank you Tagkast.... To a Bryte future!!! @brytephotobooths