targen.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend targen.com

Tell us how targen.com made you happy
Unique and lovely climbing man sculpture. Wonderful and professional company. Highly rated
Great customer service. Item purchased is lovely and well packaged. It is a gift for my mum so hopefully, she will love it too.
Was a pleasure and easy!!!! Excited to get my new vase!!It arrived completely. And it looks perfect for my room.
Love the products on their site. Got a couple of things for me and my friends! I wish they carried more wall decor, the ones they have are so cute!
I saw Targen from Facebook. After I ordered a trampoline, the coupon code came that makes me feel like being deceived. And I found the seller, she refunds me 15% immediately. So it is all good.
So much better than in the product photo.
My daughter likes hippos so I bought this regardless but was really impressed when I saw it in person. Smooth, well crafted, nicely painted. Very pleased!
It has good finish and is pretty glosy. just like I wanted for my contemporary decor.
" I was extremely impressed and very grateful for the excellent service.
A great choice of gifts on the website & have purchased from TARGEN previously. Will recommend you to anyone looking for something special! Thank you so much."
I absolutely love the styles and choices on this website! The website is easy to use and clear, no matter the wall decor or the vases, i feel it novel and strange, I love them. I purchased the climbing men from TARGEN. They perfectly match my wall. Thanks
"TARGEN is a shopping experience indeed.
After 16 days, I finally receive my package - Geometric flower vase...
Thanks, God. Fits perfectly in my living room. My friends loved it too."
I did a Google search for "face vase," then TARGEN came out. After browsing this site I've now fallen in love with it. I purchased a set of creative face vases. I will buy another face vase, they are such adorable.
My order was a little delayed due to the problems with the epidemic, but communication with this company was great about explaining the issues. The quality of the hippo storage was excellent. I will order from this company again.
After much searching online, I found TARGEN. There are many art home decorations. I bought a set of climbing men and one picture for my wall space. They came carefully packed, ready to hang, and I'm just thrilled to have them! Highly recommend it.
"This is the second purchase from TARGEN because the first one was so positive. I've had such bad experiences ordering online that I promised I'd only order from Amazon but TARGEN is more than my exception. The vase was delivered quickly and most importantly- was what I ordered and no damage
I ordered 3 running men wall decor, they are more beautiful than described but one is damaged in shipping way. I reflected to them, they immediately replied to me and sent me a new one. This is my first time shopped in TARGEN and it gave me a good shopping experience. Highly recommended TARGEN.
I bought a hippo bowl from Targen,I thought the iron color would be very dirty, and I was stunned when I got the real thing, it is not at all, and it is retro.
It is not very heavy to hold, and it looks similar to the picture, nice!
targen.com is rated 5.00 based on 18 reviews