Taskoob Inc. Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Taskoob Inc.

How would you rate Taskoob Inc. ?

(optional)

"The only towing company that came to help me on the 401 HWY at 5am. They were quick and efficient and the truck driver was excellent."
"Great service and quick response. Chris was very professional and was able to to help get my SUV home earlier then expected. Will be using these guys if I am ever in a bind."
"Great service, driver named Mark came and was extremely helpful, friendly and easy to talk to."
"These guys were life savers. Friendly, helpful, communicative, considerate and reasonable prices."
"Fast and reliable! I would highly recommend Taskoob Inc."
"Very quick and friendly service. Hopefully my car doesn't break down again, but if it does I know who I will call again!"
"I have used Taskoob more than once over the last few months, always been professional and helpful"
"Fast, friendly, and honest service."
"Car broke down yesterday evening, they were there within 15 minutes and were kind enough to drive me the rest of the way to work."
"Great service, very friendly and affordable. Met me at my car right on time, took a look at it and reassured me that it was going to be okay. Would highly recommend to anyone."
"Best Towing company in Toronto...."
"Good first experience with Taskoob. The truck arrived within the ETA given and the driver Paul was efficient, friendly and professional. Thank you!"
"easy to use, friendly staff!!"
"The driver had an excellent beard and did an awesome job. Trusted him with my low show car and he knew exactly what to do. Would recommend."
"Great Service! Great Staff, Highly recommended!"
"Wow. Very impressed. Stranded on a Sunday night when my RV hitch broke. Service was quick, efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. I highly recommend!"
"By far the best towing company in the city. Drivers are very professional, friendly and very reliable. When they say they will be there in a half an hour they are there. We use them all the time for our company all the time and we always get the best service."
"Good job Taskoob!!"
"Brian towed my truck and was an excellent operator and very respectful if I ever need another tow I will make sure to book him"
"Very professional services, clean equipment and jason was very pleasant and careful. Top notch guys ! Great job"
Taskoob Inc. is rated 4.83 based on 96 reviews