TD Bank Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend TD Bank
07AM
7AM

Tell us how TD Bank made you happy

"I have to say that I am very disappointed with my experience with td bank so far. They held my Mindy that was transfered to me in order to make a payment. A very important payment that was due that day and I was not able to make it. Mean while they held my funds and had no real answers for me. They could have prevented this happening by notifying their customers but they failed to do that as well. I will never bank with td bank again."
Are you TD Bank? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"DO NOT BANK WITH TD BANK!!! They are quick to take your money, but slow in giving it back. The commercials of catering to the customer is a lie!"
TD Bank is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews