Team Knowhow At Currys PC World, Hampshire Reviews

Tell us how Team Knowhow At Currys PC World, Hampshire made you happy
Customer service is rubbish
Arrogant staff
Empty promise
It would take too long to list how much of a disaster customer service has been, both from Team KnowHow and Currys own representatives.

I ordered a television online 2 months ago, was told on multiple occasions it would be delivered on certain dates, all of which never came true. Having to pay for phone calls to the 1890 customer service number (The only phone number available is a pay to use one), I was told incorrect information on every contact.

Eventually, I gave up and asked for a refund, after missing out on a day of work and countless hours spent on hold on the phone, (being charged) and countless emails.

They couldn't even get that right.... I was told two days ago, five working days AFTER my refund request was made, that there was some 'service error made', on their end, which meant I have to wait yet another 7(?!) working days for my refund on a product I was promised and had paid for TWO MONTHS ago.
Team Knowhow At Currys PC World, Hampshire is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews