teflgraduate-com Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend teflgraduate-com

How would you rate teflgraduate-com ?

"Reading were very good, and assignments aided in my learning well."
"It's an AWESOME course! Very complete and necessary for any teacher around the world, not only for teaching English. I am very satisfied. Thanks!"
"I thought the course was excellent. It stretched me and made me think about a lot of situations that i otherwise may not have thought of. Now I am qualified it has given me more confidence in going forward in Teaching English as a Foreign Language. I would highly recommend this course to anyone."
"The course was very user friendly and the tutor at hand for any queries."
"I thought the Tefl course was very helfpfull. I'm going to teach in China and I found a lot of interesting items on teaching in a foreign country. It was structured very good, the items were clear and the feedback from the tutor was very helpfull. I am thinking of maybe taking another course later."
"A well structured course. Completed part time in under 3 months. Really enjoyed ."
"Great course! Very insightful and easy to follow"
"Great learning content and an easy-to-access system. I was looking for a high-quality online option, and this course met all of my needs."
"I've enjoyed very much the course! I wouldn't expect the TEFL to be so interesting, clearly explained and that all the concepts expressed would have been so easy to absorb. Super"
"Thoughtful lessons with a good volume of information throughout the course."
"I enjoyed the course and have found it interesting and informative.... I also found customer service very helpful when I had a problem regarding the end of the course"
"The TEFL course was well laid out, there was ease of use throughout with some good graphics, interactive quizzes, videos etc., It was useful to have the grade spreadsheet to track progress. Instructions were clearly written. The tutor - Vanessa was helpful and provided a grade. It would have been useful to have had further feedback on improvements with an example of a correction in order to know what to do on a future occasion. Nikki - support was extremely helpful and promptly responded to questions. The online certificate was disappointing - in that all that work was put in but no grades were noted on there. Whilst I have ordered a 'proper' certificate - I am hoping that my grade of 91% is noted on there or that there is a distinction between a pass,merit, distinction. (If not, there should be!) I really hope that the course is recognised overseas. It was useful to have the TEFL graduate job placement information - which would be useful to have access to for a further duration following the course - possibly the links provided in a completion email? I hope the above feedback helps."
"Found it informative. Well constructed and I am glad I chose this company"
"TEFLGRADUATE is comprehensive and I do not regret taking the time to complete this certificate. I completed the 150-Hour Master Course in roughly 2 months. As a university graduate, I see the in-depth knowledge in this course and applaude it."
"Good course learnt a few top tips! Just waiting for my hard copy cert to arrive that I paid for should be here by now and moving house this weekend!!!!"
"Dear all, Dear Vanessa, I really thank you for the kindness the quick availability, the reactivity of the team. The site, the lessons were very clear. I really thank you for everything. I will recommend your training. Yours sincerely"
"When I had a problem, such as signing in or my laptop updating during an assignment I received help immediately."
"The customer service I received was outstanding. I encountered some problem during the registration process. The problem related to the payment. The agent who assisted was patient, helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to select another payment option, cancel the first and then the task was successfully executed."
"Quite wordy - didn’t rate this course at all - my wife swapped and did a different one that was much better"
"It was a new experience for me and lovely change from my normal working life!"
teflgraduate-com is rated 4.50 based on 32 reviews