teflgraduate-com Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend teflgraduate-com

How would you rate teflgraduate-com ?

(optional)

"The customer service I received was outstanding. I encountered some problem during the registration process. The problem related to the payment. The agent who assisted was patient, helpful and knowledgeable. I was able to select another payment option, cancel the first and then the task was successfully executed."
"Quite wordy - didn’t rate this course at all - my wife swapped and did a different one that was much better"
Christopher
Verified Buyer
"It was a new experience for me and lovely change from my normal working life!"
Constantina
Verified Buyer
"Tutor was great and always gave me feedback on where I was going wrong. The course was easy to fit in around with what I was doing. I learnt so much!!!"
"this course has been very enjoyable because I love to learn new skills and have the chance to aquire knowledge."
"Great course , great support team, lots of learning"
"The program is very flexible,effective and straightforward. All modules are practical and effective in daily teaching. I love the program."
"The TEFL program is a very detailed and compact program. The syllabus is very detailed and through, and covers all possible topics necessary for a English teacher role. The end of module tests and assignments are also very well structured and tutor feedback and grading are very commendable. I would definitely recommend this course and its content for anyone seeing a course of this nature."
"The course is nowhere near 150 hours and if it is advertised at this time, there should be far more content which would better prepare and reinforce key points outlined in the brief reading and video clips. The grading system is poor and very thin on the ground with the smallest mis-wording leading to a shift of 10% with an assessment system which does not accurately show a person's understanding of competence in teaching English."
"Interesting material and easy to follow"
"I was given comprehensive detail about all the subjects a teacher needs to be aware about, I liked how much time was given so I didn’t feel a rush to complete the course, but it kept my intrigued enough to complete it within half the time provided. Everything was explained clearly and I liked the videos and interactive nature of the quizzes, it really helped narrow down what was important to remember. Sometimes the explanations were a bit too lengthy but ultimately it was important to read everything."
"I am happy that I completed TEFL Graduate, as it was a missing link in my life. I have two Masters degrees in English AT ELTE-SEAS- Hungary, one is English Language and Literature and the other is American Studies, I did both as a mature student and because of financial burden and wanting to finish them, I did not do them together with teacher training, so I have two philologist degrees. I missed very much the training for the practical use of my English studies, like teacher training and translation training. TEFL Graduate offered me exactly that missing practical studies for teacher training. In addition, because I have to work and I wished to do an online and time-flexible teacher training. TEFL-Graduate offered both. I choose the 150- hour Master TEFL, as I was thinking this will offer the best and the most comprehensive variety from those offered online. I saw that a 120-hour-long TEFL study is enough for most of the employers of English teachers as a foreign or secondary language. I liked that it could be completed any time, it was only that time limit of a half a year. The topics were interested, relevant, purposeful and practical. In addition, the price was very affordable, as I could not afford a much expensive variety, like CELTA training. The range and the dimension of the content was optimal for me. I am very pleased and happy that I completed successfully this training."
"i enjoyed the course. My tutor was excellent."
"The course was very interesting, I enjoyed a lot! Thank you!"
"The tutors helped by explaining what needed to be corrected in writing assignments."
teflgraduate-com is rated 4.33 based on 15 reviews