teflgraduate-com Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend teflgraduate-com

About teflgraduate-com: TEFL Graduate provides top quality online TEFL training. Our courses will provide you will all the knowledge, skills and expertise you need to become a successful English teacher abroad. With hundreds of teaching jobs and so many destinations, you can rely on our professional recruiters to guide you through the recruitment process and assist you in securing the perfect job.

TEFL Graduate strives to provide the best TEFL training and the best job opportunities.

02032867171

"The TEFL Master Course was very informative and comprehensive. They provide all the necessary information that one would need to embark on teaching English overseas. I would definitely recommend this course"
"My name is Lenny and I have been an English teacher here in Japan for about 5 months. When I began the process of trying to teach abroad I was a bit nervous about the whole process. However my concerns were quickly eased after my first conversation with my recruiter Carlos. His demeanour and professionalism was amazing and I immediately could tell I was in good hands. He was honest with me about how and where we should start looking and provided detailed information about various companies that suited my preferences. When I would ask about his experience or opinion, he always provided honest and personal feedback. He was incredibly responsive and encouraging throughout the entire process and ultimately helped me find an amazing opportunity. I came to Sapporo which feels so much like home for me. It is a beautiful city, with amazing food and people. When I took the train in from the airport to my apartment, I immediately felt at home and comfortable with where I was and what I was doing. Carlos was also checking in throughout the journey to make sure things were going smoothly. I have some pretty awesome coworkers and the students I have been fortunate to work with are amazing! The students have been the highlight of my time here in Japan. No place is perfect and I don't want to give a false impression, but when you consider all the amazing things here in Sapporo, including my students and coworkers, the not so good things pale in comparison. I cant thank Carlos enough for his help in making this opportunity possible!"
"I was very pleased with the course materials. Having worked as an unqualified English teacher in the past, I feel empowered by the knowledge gained on your course. My tutor was helpful and graded my work promptly. The flexibility of being able to extend my course duration was helpful. My only gripe is that the certificate doesn't reflect my grade of 97%.."
"I really enjoyed the course and the support was always excellent. I have one complaint, I paid extra for masters course ,but on the diploma it doesn't mention the masters course and looks like it has just been printed off ( done very cheaply) I paid 35 USD for a hardcopy and received a black and white copy."
"Very professional service throughout, from completing the TEFL course to finding my first teaching job in Thailand. I've never had any problems with system or communication and long may it continue. Special thanks to Carlos who is always on hand when I need him and is very knowledgeable in his field! Thank you for everything so far, I look forward to continuing our correspondence."
"I found the course very good easy to understand and when I had to make an enquiry I found the staff very helpful and prompt."
"Course easy to follow. Tutor very helpful. Would recommend."
"The course is comprehensive. The tutor/advisor was responsive to my enquiries. Course material was adequate. Candidates should be allowed an additional ten minutes to read instructions for assessment exercises."
"The course was very comprehensive and continually tested what you had learned. It also had good referenced information and practical videos and suggestions. It was hard work but l throughly enjoyed it and look forward to using it in my teaching."
"Company worked well with matching me with potential jobs in Japan. Response time to emails and questions was quite good as well."
"."
"Very good course. Only one feedback, for the second assignment the example it gave for lesson planning was for adult learners. However I followed their structure as straight to presentation stage and failed due to not mentioning how I would introduce the word because that's how the example was written. Therefore wasted 6 days due to marking. Where I only had to add a little bit. Would be good if little more explanation was given in this example to avoid confusion of what has to be included and what doesn't."
"It was thorough and very helpful. I only wish I could have kept my log in and had access to the resources."
"The tutor is the best part of this program, she was so helpful when completing this."
"I am satisfied and many learning strategies I have learnt from this course till now. My tutor is very coperative and very supportive to me ,I know Iam not a native speaker but they are helping me alot. I am getting very quick response from management through emails . I wish that I will pass my final exam."
"Thank you for your cooperation. work fast, friendly, responsible, serious, sympathetic, professional, know how to proceed, I like the work of the team"
"I think the suppprt has been great although i find the layout and some instructions are more difficult than it actually needs to be but any time i needed assistance ive received it even on weekend. Especially Nikki who has helped me."
"This is a good well structured online accredited TEFL course that that is both enjoyable and provides plenty of information about teaching techniques for learners of all ages."
"Reading were very good, and assignments aided in my learning well."
"It's an AWESOME course! Very complete and necessary for any teacher around the world, not only for teaching English. I am very satisfied. Thanks!"
teflgraduate-com is rated 4.56 based on 50 reviews