Telstra Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Telstra

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Telstra?

Tell us how Telstra made you happy

Telephone
Avg Email Response Time
-1 hours
"A pathetic customer service department, located outside Australia. Populated by people with poor levels of English fluency. I feel their sole role was to prevent customers receiving satisfaction. Their lack of technical expertise is demonstrated by always insisting the customer's equipment was faulty. As an older Australian, I was subjected to senility innuendo because of age."
Are you Telstra? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Their roaming data package is great value. It really helped me out on my travels"
"I rang you, you told me to ring delivery people, delivery people told me to ring you as only you can fix it and then you hang up on me and your online is useless. please PM me Im over it. Ive now been advised to ring 132200 1800426699 and 1258887 not including trasfered calls. If you are going to post to peoples houses & require it be signed to let them know so it isnt posted to their house; with no opportunity to redirect."
Telstra is rated 2.00 based on 3 reviews