https://www.teriosgaming.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.teriosgaming.com/

Tell us how https://www.teriosgaming.com/ made you happy
I love this wireless controller for the Nintendo Switch! It feels nice in my hands, though it could be slightly thinner, it still is easy to hold. I love that the charge port is a USB-C! Most of my devices use that charger now so I don't have to lug around an extra cord. Also, the battery life is impressive! I've played over five hours on one charge so far. It also pairs easily. One feature I wish it had would be the ability to turn on the Switch system. If I could make a change I would move the plus and minus buttons out slightly as they are a little bit of a far reach for quick play.

Overall, I'm so thrilled with this controller and may buy a second for multiplayer use.
This controller surprised me, I bought it for my son to use thinking it was a cheap alternative controller that would get banged up. However, for half the price of the OEM PlayStation controllers, there is a sense of quality here. Motion controls, rumble, touch pad, share buttons, all matching that of the DS4. This controller has comfortable grip pads and two hidden buttons on the back, conveniently placed and reminds me of my Xbox elite controller. Now, if the quality holds, (many of my Xbox elite controllers comfort grips peeled off) then this controller is a steal for this price. No issues syncing up, plug the cable in first and then connect wirelessly. Stereo sound out of the headphone jack per usual. This is a great controller for PS4. Unfortunately, I could only get it to pair wired with my PC and my Android Shield TV. I couldn’t figure out how to pair it over Bluetooth with anything at all, but it connects seamlessly with the PS4 (which it is designed for as stated in the title). Sadly, no Nintendo Switch connectivity. But for this price, easily a buy to save $30 per controller and not give your little brother the Madcatz controller, but an actually fighting chance and possibly, an upgrade? Again, if anything fails, I will update.
https://www.teriosgaming.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 2 reviews