Test Me DNA Reviews

Test Me DNA have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their customer service and are happy with their prices. Full Insights

100% of reviewers recommend Test Me DNA
05AM
5AM

800-535-5198

testmehelp@gmail.com

PO Box 1305

How would you rate Test Me DNA ?

"Very impressed with the quick delivery of the kit and the exceptional receipt of the results. I greatly appreciated the personal phone call to go over the results too. Highly recommend your company"
"Needed to prove to my half sisters that dad was my dad...I got to shove the results right up their ass their faces were well worth the $170 i spent!!"
"I found Test Me DNA after doing a search on the internet. I was a little nervous about how difficult and lengthy the process would be. I was more than pleasantly surprised!! The process was quick and efficient. Staff were very professional and I had the results within a week. I would highly recommend this service."
"the services were fast, professional and broke down everything. I was able to read everything that was tested. I also like the fact that the results were emailed to me."
"Scott was very helpful and courteous."
"Great customer experience would recommend highly."
"The customer service folks are so helpful. We were in a situation where my oldest sister decided that none of her three sisters were fathered by our dad. We had sibling DNA test to prove her wrong, which we did! This was my first experience with testing so I asked a LOT of questions and all were answered with a great degree of care. I highly recommend this company."
"Very hapoy with the service and very profesinals thank you."
"The whole process was extremely easy. The kit was simple to complete and even included the prepaid fedex package for the return of the kits. My results were received on a Tuesday, and I received the results by Thursday afternoon. The results were 99.4989% accurate for a sibling vs non related. No mother's DNA was needed. For the price 169.99 in comparison with other companies it was a superb deal. I would trust any future DNA needs with DNA Test Me. Highly recommended."
"The customer service well very fantastic!! The people was very nice and well respected, inside and over the phone conversation. My only problem that I had was that I think My DNA sample was he old too long and I think my sample got contaminated over time and didn't get the right results. And I think that the other party should of not had a chance to just come in and do her son a DNA with just a walk in. That had me thinking that it was setup and the DNA wasn't taken correctly. But other than that. Thumbs up to Test Me Dna customers service that they gave me. My name is Kenneth Steward."
"My first comment is for Heather who initially received my phone call in order to ascertain services from TestMeDNA. Heather could not have been better, such professionalism! Calm, informative, knowledgeable, such a pleasure! Should be a keeper! My second comment is related to the service provider Labcorp of America at Redlands Medical 255 Teracina Boulevard Suite 106 Redlands CA 92373 United States. The attendant who provided service for our appointment, was outstanding! Precise, consistent, accurate, personable, such a joy!"
"Test Me DNA provided stellar service in our quest to bring together a lost brother and sister. Results were 99.93% positive!! Cannot say enough about how easy it was thanks to Test Me. Sounds like a commercial I know but it is indeed true. Sometimes we just need a little help. In this case a little help led to a lot of joy and healing."
"Very quick service and good people to talk too. Very satisfied."
"LabCorp was very awsome in finding results for my long lost sister. I strongly recommend this DNA testimg very all. Results came right away. Thank you so much for everything."
"Very professional & helpful!"
"Quite satisfied with the DNA process that was provided, no complaints."
"Very happy with the promptness and the polite employees. We were needing a DNA test that would hold up in a court of law and now we have one. Thank You!"
"I was so happy with how quick the test results came back to me as well as the test results being the confirmation. My husband and I were so worried and now we don't have to, we are so blessed and thank the Lord daily."
"Very helpful- very professional- excellent service!"
"They made it so easy for my 91 yr old Grandmother and I to get tested in two different states. I received an email results within 5 days. The process was very efficient and the staff was very friendly. I will recommend this company to everyone in need of DNA testing. Thank you so much."
Test Me DNA is rated 4.91 based on 33 reviews