Texas Branders Reviews

Read Texas Branders  Reviews

1-866-897-9111

dcarr@txbranderspromo.com

Tell us how Texas Branders made you happy
Called Doug late Thursday with a long list of golf items that we needed a qty of 300 each, all imprinted. With a 2 week turnaround needed. He helped us narrow down our selection and find alternatives that wouldn't make our deadline, but would be just as nice. Deadline met and everyone involved is happy. Doug provided a great level of customer service.
Mr. Carr is very helpful and expert in his field. We got our shipment in due time as well.
Thank you so much, Atiya, we appreciate the feedback as well as your business. Please let us know if you need anything further,
Competitive pricing, excellent customer service, great with design ideas.
Thank you, appreciate the input.
I worked with Doug on products at a previous employer. He was great to work with start to finish. He assured order was above expectation. Excellent customer service and doing what he says they will do. Highly recommend to all.
Erinn, thank you so much for the positive input, we really appreciate it. Let us know if you need anything, it's always a pleasure working with you!
We have been using Texas Branders for 8 years to print the programs for The Music Box Theater. Doug has done a terrific job for us, always prompt and always helping us to correct mistakes when needed. I would certainly recommend them for any printing job that might be needed. The Music Box Theater
Thank you, Davis, we sincerely appreciate your business! It has been a real pleasure to work with you and the gang at The Music Box Theater, Houston's premier live entertainment!
Doug is an absolute professional. He is always very helpful and offers suggestions that he feels might improve the product. He has designed several things for me which have been outstanding. He has a great eye for design and color. He will always be my first call. He has never disappointed.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate the compliments! We really have the best clients!
Well, I started calling around for pricing for my promotional koozie and I didn't Get any positive feedback from any of the company's I had reach out to. So I came across Texas Brandeis and called and Mr. Dug answered and he was very helpful and took time to talk with me. That was enough to make my mind up. So thank you, and dug I will call you next week for 200 more. I need the black with red writing. All the best James
Thank you for the kind words, "Chef Dooley". It's always exciting to help a new small business start up. Best of luck to ya'!
Texas Branders has help me on several promotions. I have ordered Hats, Marketing brochures, Shirts, Business cards and folders. Timeliness of delivery, competitive in value and quality products has always been my experience. Furthermore I have been treated like a king each time. I recommend highly their services.
Thank you, Bill, always a pleasure to do business with you!
We love our products and so glad we received them in time for our trade show. They met our expectation.
Thank you so much, Amy, we appreciate your business!
Thank you, Amy!