Textbook Valet Reviews

05AM
5AM

214-974-4805

Tell us how Textbook Valet made you happy

"Didn’t get any money for 7 books. Actually got around 70$. 5 were huge textbooks that costed me hundreds. Kind of a total rip off."
Are you Textbook Valet? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I spent $350 for my books this semester and only received $36! Outrageous!!!!!"
"Took my other book and didn’t tell me I wasnt getting any money for it"
"My appointment to buyback my books was at 12 and no one contacted me to try to meet up. I finally got in contact with support and they sent someone at 12:30 which was an inconvenience because i had a final. They paid me way less than what the bookstore would pay. I got 1-3 on most of the books that are worth way more. If i spend 60 on a brand new book then used it should atleast be worth 30. I could sell at the bookstore and get more money back. This company is a joke"
Hello I'm very sorry to hear that your rep arrived 30 minutes late but I am glad that someone came so that you didn't have to walk anywhere or wait in line! :) As far as books value, we see most of your books sold were actually old editions and novels that retail for less than $6 on Amazon. We actively monitor our pricing to make sure that we offer higher buyback prices than any local competitor so we hope you give us a try again.
Textbook Valet is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews