The Author Incubator Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

Tell us how The Author Incubator made you happy

Monifa
"I was instantly engaged with and identified with Dr. Lauria's personal inspiration to help others realize their dreams of authorship."
Sharie
"Hello Dr. Angela!! My very good Friend Toni, sent me your information because she knows that I started writing my book some months. I put it down due to life changing experiences. Today I was apart of your webinar and I felt that feeling in my stomach, heart, and mind!! Its time to get back to it.. I thank you for this wonderful experience today!! GOD BLESS you for many days to come!!"
Kathryne Johnston
"I love the success stories and the personal relationships that's built with the authors."
"Dr. Angela is masterful at being accessible and deeply inspiring. As a would be writer, I feel charged with possibly and desire to write the best book ever!"
Posted 23 minutes ago
"What is amazing is to write books and to be able to express how you feel and what you want to tell the world to teach someone to grow to teach someone love."
"I was listening intently on ever word. You were talking to me. I was not bored. I wanted to hear more then it ended too soon. I'm 53 and it's now. Now is my time. I have many stories because of suffering, surviving and experience to share. My first book though I want to help people through humor of my wild kingdom stories. I would also like to illustrate it."
"I loved the honest, direct and heartfelt approach and information she shared. Thank you!"
"I now understand that this program is mainly for writers to bring in more writers. I need someone to help me write my book. Is it possible for someone in your company to help me write my book."
"The energy is amazing."
"learning about the process"
"The personal note that she has through out the video."
"The words you used inspired my current intention: I align with Source so that my life is sacred grounds for Source to work through me to make a difference in people’s lives, grow a business that fulfills my life purpose and creates a 6-figure income. Your intentions, like your idea of the book creating the business, made me think larger. I know that when my book is written I will move into a new world! A friend mentioned to me earlier in the week that I could also do related projects that could come out of my writing the book. Then it seemed like your presentation reinforced the idea. Thus I am inspired to live a bigger life!"
"I really enjoyed the inspiration and the value in her attitude that encourages authors!!!"
"I like that you shared your personal story of success but also you shared the stories of some of your authors. I also liked that you touched on each of the fears or self-imposed limits that budding authors are facing."
"It was very informative and inspiring."
"So practical"
"Laura, The webcast was amazing!"
"This is the first time I listened to her content and it seems helpful to someone who is ready to write their book."
"My experience with The Author Incubator was wonderful! Angela is really in her "God Job"! Angela's statement "resonated SO with me" relative to your search for mission and service driven authors, not money only BUT YES intention around Money unapologetically!!! I believe that when I move out of my way I too will move forward in my purpose. Look to hear from V. Suzette Jaye. Thank YOU!"
"Dr Angela provided a clear and motivating information for new writers."
"Dear Dr Angela, I was able attend the complete webinar. It was a light in my life as a writer. My first language is Spanish and I feel more confident writing in Spanish language. Later, I know, my books will be translated to English. In that way, I would like to know if your office works with Spanish Writers? Thank you so much, Yolanda Leon-Ruiz"
"The realness of her."
"Webinar started on time. Dr. was a good speaker. Good preliminary overview."
The Author Incubator is rated 4.62 based on 2,985 reviews