The Author Incubator Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

How would you rate The Author Incubator?

(optional)

Brenda
"Dr. Lauria presents an impressive program for getting your book/biz out of your head, and heart and out in to the world and into the heads and hearts of millions. Making a difference in others lives is a gift which Angela shares. Thank you for the presentation that IS pivotol, achievable, and filled with success that will point people on a practical path that is proven for success. -Brenda P, Canada"
Tonya Overton
Tonya Overton
Verified Buyer
"The Conversation itself has been heartfelt and inspiring. Give me power to believe in myself."
LisaMarie
"That I have blue print of what others have already done to write their first book successfully , which in turn really does take the fear of failure out of the picture."
"Brilliant content; frankness that is endearing, engaging, and encouraging; Dr. Angela KNOWS her stuff; very supportive group; mission-driven brand that delivers."
"The immediate connection to my soul purpose confirmed it for me! I had already started marketing my book on social media, not even knowing what I was writing or how, yet. Amazing place to get a gift from the universe. I only found the webinar minutes before it began. #meanttobe #thankyouthankyouthankyou😇✨"
"Angela feels completely authentic to me. Someone who is living her purpose. I got the sense that by her living her complete purpose I would be entrained to live mine! I love the big results, big thinking behind the system. Because the world needs big ideas delivered in a big way. It actually depends on it. So it feels like a win win -- the author gets the word out and the world benefits!"
"I loved who she made the journey seem so natural. That I have a book in me and it should be quite effortless to get it out. Follow your dreams ;-)"
"Learning how to get your message across to your audience and learning that when your passion is aligned with your values this creates success."
"The energy and positivity from Dr. Angela. I laughed, cried and was left with believing in Myself again. Having inspiration seems to be huge for me and without having any knowledge of my work, It almost felt we were on a personal video chat encouraging novelist spirit. Thank you again Dr. Angela!"
"Im looking forward to seeing the slides"
"Angela is a wonderful speaker. She is warm, compelling and accessible. I felt like I was listening to a TED talk. Although I was unable to finish the webinar (because I had to get my kids to school), I walked away feeling inspired and empowered."
"Coming from the heart not head"
"I log into the webinar and it said thank you for watching. I never had the chance to see it."
"I have a new perspective on what writing a book entails. I have finished reading The Difference and I am currently working on trying to define who my audience would be for the book that I intend to write."
"Loved how she communicated her system clearly. Very movtivating and inspiring!"
"Strategy involve to start and complete your book as an author!"
"I really like Angie's presence and energy."
"The training was Short and Sweet--Dr. Angela made her point and gave the details in 2 very understandable slides...makes sense!"
"I could easily relate to the story of many other writers just getting started with the process."
"It was amazing!"
"I was inspired by her sharing her personal testimony, sharing her business blue print to encourage and help unlock weiting skills in others."
"i loved the examples of previous students and the idea of selling our book or ideas before the book has even been published. I really enjoyed it! thank you!"
"I like her no nonsense approach and passion to help get impactful books out there to change the world. Love this."
The Author Incubator is rated 4.67 based on 509 reviews