The Author Incubator Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

Tell us how The Author Incubator made you happy

Monifa
"I was instantly engaged with and identified with Dr. Lauria's personal inspiration to help others realize their dreams of authorship."
Sharie
"Hello Dr. Angela!! My very good Friend Toni, sent me your information because she knows that I started writing my book some months. I put it down due to life changing experiences. Today I was apart of your webinar and I felt that feeling in my stomach, heart, and mind!! Its time to get back to it.. I thank you for this wonderful experience today!! GOD BLESS you for many days to come!!"
Kathryne Johnston
"I love the success stories and the personal relationships that's built with the authors."
"The energy was present from the beginning and right through to the end. She speaks of abundant attraction which is something that resonates with my internal self. I more than appreciated the wealth of knowledge and highly anticipate the allignment that will surely flow from this chance encounter. I left with a pure sense of gratitude."
"She’s an excellent communicator"
"Extremely refreshing web based presentation, highly motivating, without precedent."
"To find a like giving Spirit. I appreciate what you are doing, not only as a service but as a business. By choice, I am not as tech connected as most of the population. I have internet, obviously, but have declined cell phones, facebook, twitter and all the other social media. That probably leaves me out of your circle. But we share giving spirits. I spent my life working for the native population of South Dakota, served as a VISTA Trainer, was the first woman administrator (not elected) in the State of South Dakota, first woman contractor (13 yrs), real estate broker (20+ yrs), rancher and community activist in a rural community for over 20 yrs. As a woman rancher in red neck country, I have been on the losing end of fighting for private property rights after being targeted by wealthy neighbors to take possession of my driveway. Power, money and a corrupt legal system are winning. A situation where one of the plaintiffs was childhood friends with the Circuit Court Judge. Where another of the plaintiffs if an heir to the Leuopold fortune. But this is a case that can have a precedent setting impact on all of rural Oregon. It has been an educational journey into challenges of defending our country. You do not need to leave home to do so. In fact, it is where every American should begin. I can fight the fight because I have no heirs. The twelve year legal assault may come to an end in February with mediation. Due to an attorneys’ failure to preserve evidence, I will probably wind up paying my neighbors to use my property. More debt. The goal now is to set up a foundation that can defend small families that do not have the resources to stand up for themselves. I have made a lot of mistakes in this journey and see no reason others should bankrupt themselves duplicating those fails. Specifically, the finding, hiring and disposal of legal representation that may not be representing you at all. Your efforts have impressed me as being along the same lines of wanting to expedite the trial and error of personal struggle. I applaud those efforts. But you did not answer my question of “how do you define investment other than time?” You did allude to payments. I would want to know the terms that were advertised for a free class, before filling out an application. My money has been designated for attorneys for some time. It is a decision making factor. Thank you for your invitation and excellent presentation. Barbara Cannady"
"Having a clear and precise understanding of how, if selected into the program the impact of what can be possible by working with the Author Incubator. Also the fact that you work one on one with Dr. Angela to accomplish writing your book in a very short time compared to going at it solo."
"Getting a sense of how the process may work"
"She explains things well."
"The best thing was to learn that a role like yours exists. It sounds like an absolutely fabulous job."
Hi Elaine. Angela's job is wonderful but if you became an author with us your job will be just as interesting! All our authors will start their own consulting, coaching, or healing practice before they leave us so that their book and their services can go on making a difference in their readers lives. What a better job than becoming your own boss? Check out our results page to see what some of our authors are up to:

www.theauthorincubator.com/results/

Wishing You the Best,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"Dr. Angela is a straight shooter. She presents a completely different way of looking at this decision and process of writing a book (and selling it!)."
If we were going to spread messages of hope, healing, and transformation then we needed to do it our way. We're happy you're open to our way of doing things.

Wishing You the Best,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"Informative, although it took a bit of time to get to the substance of the course. I will review the slides in depth and determine if this a beneficial opportunity for me. I have been struggling with writing a motivational, spiritual biography and journal."
Thank you for your review Patricia. At The Author Incubator our goal is to spread messages of hope, healing, and transformation. Because of our values we tend to work with many coaches and healers. You can check out our library catalog to see the type of authors we work with.

www.differencepress.com/catalog

Wishing You Success in All Your Endeavors,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"I listened the talk from Angela, and so impressed that all the authors in your program have done so well after they got selected."
Our talent team tries to search out authors we know want to make a difference. Having a servant's heart is half the battle to making a real difference in your readers lives. Visit our results page to find out what some of our other authors accomplished:

Wishing You Success in All Your Ventures,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"Inspiring, compelling and informative."
Thank you Gregory. We aspire to be all three adjectives everyday!

The Author Incubator Support Team
"Motivation, intuition are the purpose of this webinar, everything is very well nice presented. I know I have a lot of story to tell to release whatever I feel, but I am not sure will this gonna work for me."
Thank you for your review Florence. Our program isn't a perfect fit for everyone, which is exactly why you get to decide what's best for you! We're just happy to have helped you on your journey- even if it was just a small contribution. Whenever you're ready to take a leap of faith, you know how to find us.

Wishing You Success in All Your Ventures,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"There is a shocking sincerity that comes through in her voice about the entire program. I also could feel she was genuine about her care for her clients and author family. The idea of selling before you write is genius and makes a lot of sense based on the success stories."
We're called The Author Incubator for a reason! If you're interested in learning more about the different paths our authors have walked, I suggest you check out our results page.

The Author Incubator Support Team
"I have been looking for a mentor and in all the research I have done (and I have done a lot) she not only connected with me, but nailed my exact issues! My book is inside me and I have known it. However, this not about the fortune or fame for me, at all, This is about my experience and how can my experiences, especially the painful ones, inspire someone else. I see this not as a win/win, but a WIN/WIN/WIN! The best thing about this opportunity is that I finally met someone (the only person) who sees the WHY I want to write this book. And Praise the Lord, Angela revealed to me why I have been carrying this with me in my spirit and soul for so long about a book. I now know WHY! Thank you so much!"
You're welcome Melissa. I just want to note that we actually don't want to tell authors stories- but we want to help them spread a message of hope, healing, and transformation. Sometimes writing about your personal experience doesn't connect with readers in the way it needs to, which is why we're here to guide you. Please visit our YouTube Channel and watch our author testimonials to get a better idea of what our program is all about.

www.youtube.com/theauthorincubator

The Author Incubator Support Team
"Valuable information about writing and publishing my book. Thank you!"
You're welcome Fariba! If you liked our masterclass you might enjoy this bonus session:

www.theauthorcastle.com/smart-authors

The Author Incubator Support Team
"Hi Dr Angela, I really appreciated the seminar this afternoon-you shared quite a few points that gave me something to really evaluate as it relates to the book I want to write. In just a few more weeks I can finally decide what route to take concerning this book until then. Thank you, Adrian Meyers"
You are most welcome Adrian. When you are ready to start your journey, you know where to find us.

Wishing You Success in all Ventures,
The Author Incubator Support Team
"Real, informative, confident, lively!"
Thanks Priya! We try to live up to those adjectives everyday!
"I felt her sincere energy to help lift other people up to live out their greatest potential."
The best way to spread messages of hope, healing, and transformation is to actually invest in potential. Visit our results page to see what happened once we gave our authors a chance:

The Author Incubator Team
"Listening to Angela speak about the authors in the group was mesmerizing. Somehow, although she didn't know it, she was describing me. At that moment, I felt a longing to fulfill my lifelong dream. It was a welcoming experience. I couldn't complete the application fast enough."
We've often found many of our authors are drawn to Angela through what we call divine intervention. If you felt this connection, I suggest you also visit our blog so you can get more of Angela in her own words:

www.theauthorincubator.com/blog/