The Author Incubator Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

How would you rate The Author Incubator ?

Monifa
"I was instantly engaged with and identified with Dr. Lauria's personal inspiration to help others realize their dreams of authorship."
Sharie
"Hello Dr. Angela!! My very good Friend Toni, sent me your information because she knows that I started writing my book some months. I put it down due to life changing experiences. Today I was apart of your webinar and I felt that feeling in my stomach, heart, and mind!! Its time to get back to it.. I thank you for this wonderful experience today!! GOD BLESS you for many days to come!!"
Kathryne Johnston
"I love the success stories and the personal relationships that's built with the authors."
"Really informative and motivational!"
"I like Dr. Angela’s attitude. She motivates me not only to write my book but also to inspire others since my heart."
Hi Paulina,
Glad to hear you were motivated!
For more info, be sure to visit: https://www.theauthorincubator.com/apply
Thanks for taking the the time to leave a review, we hope to see you again soon.
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Angela gets personally involved with those chosen for the program. I like that she and her team are discerning with applicants. The webinar was uplifting while steering each of us to the ultimate goal of being a published author and utilizing Angela's program. Thanks!"
Hi Krystine,
Glad to hear you enjoyed the session!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"The best thing for me was how quickly my mind started passionately expressing my vision ...in that process ... I knew I wanted her to mentor me as this was the result from only a few minutes invested... I knew so much more would blossom if I go into her mentor ship program... I even found my self inspired by the application questions ... so it’s a total win win for me! Thank you Angela ... I hope to continue to work with you one way or another ..."
Hi Veronica,
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Detailed information on the process of book selling"
Hi Lynise,
Glad it was helpful!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"I was inspired to trust the longing for writing the book I was meant to write!"
Hi Maria,
Glad to hear it was inspiring for you!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"I felt that it was more of an info-mercial than a "training" or "masterclass", or a 90-minute ad for the masterclass, which is fine of course because it is free, but I would have preferred that it be advertised as such."
Hi Danielle,
Thanks for that helpful feedback. Sorry to hear you didn't take as much value from the session as you were expecting.
"Excellent examples"
Hi Ruth,
Glad to hear you enjoyed the examples of our authors!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Of course it was very, very good. The best. I enjoyed meet Dr Luria and appreciate having the opportunity to meet with you directly. I found it to be very personal although there were many people. The information was very insightful and helpful in understanding the purpose of accomplishing more than just writing a book. I learned that I need to look further ahead and develop a plan that will enable me to reach out to people so that I can impact their lives in the way that really matters. Dr Luria has ultimately dedicated her life to becoming a master at writing and improving the lives of others and it proved to be effective for me today. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Maggie"
Hi Maggie,
Glad to hear it was helpful!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Didn't receive the webinar. Only received the rating review"
"You are for real! You speak clearly and slowly and have no notable accent. These factors make you easy to listen to! I am connecting with 4 well-known author trainers and you will make it 5! Tell me more about your coaching! Is is actually with YOU? deep in thought, Eve"
Hi Eve,
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"The masterclass video gave a wealth of information that I would have never known if not for watching this video."
Hi Nicque,
Glad it was valuable to you!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Great inspiration to move forward with my project!!"
Hi Christine,
Glad to hear you were inspired!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"This webinar stirred up hope in 2 dreams I have. The Author Incubator have a process that can support writers in authoring a book within 9 months. I now need to take a leap of faith to see what is possible."
Hi Rukiya,
Glad it was inspiring to you!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Angela that was literally the most engaging conversation that I have participated in during the last decade. The entire presentation has served as a building block to my step up the ladder. I know that my ladder is leaning on the right building and you just reinforced that. Success is trapped inside me and my enthusiasm is so powerful that it is inadvertently suppressingmy dream. It's trapping it inside me. I must train myself to understand that all things are possible particularly when you are 100% sure of what you have and even more particularly when these gifts are God given. Please continue to offer these webinars and uplift people on this worldwide scale. Although I understand that my financial situation won't allow me to become a part of your awesome initiative, I will never forget these last 90 minutes. You literally touched on every single topic that has been circling in my mind for the last few years. I am delighted that I have more answers and only a tiny bit discouraged that I don't have money. Generational poverty is such a dark state of being. I receive random emails every single month from people who tell me that I've changed their life through some chance encounter or some Facebook response. My heart flutters each and every time because in most cases I can't believe that I made that much of a difference to a whole human being. I am fighting just to keep my place in poverty. Homelessness and hunger are always one to two steps away. But you know what, thanks to you, I am speaking success into existence. Not necessarily for myself but because gifts are made to be shared. Right now I'm not meeting my own standards financially and I dare not present myself to you in an unprepared state so I don't qualify for inclusion but please continue to share because you have really made my day. Thank you so much for sharing. I loved the slides and your personality shines like a ray of sunlight! Have an awesome day."
Hi Pamela,
Glad to hear you are inspired!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Great training!! You can tell Angela is passionate about helping people. Her passion matches my own passion. It was great to hear."
Hi Nadene,
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Dr. Angela, was awesome, full of energy, great listen too, she did her homework and found exactly what people are looking for in a good coach…"
Hi Jose,
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"It boosted my confidence!"
Hi Ronnie,
Glad to hear you are feeling confident!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Very powerful / informative / motivational presentation --emanating AUTHENTICITY. Listening to Dr. Angela Lauria confirmed my " gut feeling " that I too, have the power to change the world . even though my situation is different ( English is my fourth language, no college degree, etc... ) This experience " woke me up " to the fact that it is actually my responsibility to help others live a better / healthier lives ( I'm a cancer survivor who ... feels better now than ever , thanks to: my own research, regarding vitamins and minerals deficiencies as well as meditation's benefits and understanding that " everything is ENERGY". ) Every thought creates energy. We need to be mindful of our thoughts, our words , and what follows : our actions. The Author Incubator reminded me of all of that and more . I'm usually loved by all but... my messages seem to be ignored , classified as crazy , not worth discussing. Today's experience delivered a " boost of self confidence " for which I'll be forever grateful. Thank you Dr. Angela Lauria for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this amazing experience of " belonging "."
Hi Ania,
Glad to hear you appreciated the authenticity!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"This webinar had more content and value than I thought it would. Dr. Angela showed her caring, sharing and kind nature. And, I was inspired!"
Hi Carmen,
Glad to hear it exceeded your expectations!
The Author Incubator is rated 4.66 based on 1,616 reviews