The Author Incubator Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

How would you rate The Author Incubator ?

(optional)

Brenda
"Dr. Lauria presents an impressive program for getting your book/biz out of your head, and heart and out in to the world and into the heads and hearts of millions. Making a difference in others lives is a gift which Angela shares. Thank you for the presentation that IS pivotol, achievable, and filled with success that will point people on a practical path that is proven for success. -Brenda P, Canada"
Tonya Overton
Tonya Overton
Verified Buyer
"The Conversation itself has been heartfelt and inspiring. Give me power to believe in myself."
LisaMarie
"That I have blue print of what others have already done to write their first book successfully , which in turn really does take the fear of failure out of the picture."
"The best thing about my experience with The Author Incubator was the understanding I instantly gained about how to write my book, in less time and in a way that would attract the readers who wanted information or products that I have to offer."
"Really provided key insights into the process."
"The content of the webinar is a great resource. Thank you Angela for sharing this great content."
"The effort behind getting people to understand that they determine their own outcome is what I loved the most. It is the most natural way of teaching; to teach someone how to be individual and happy in who they are is amazing. I loved the seminar, I loved hearing the stories of the authors who had something bright to show to the world. I love knowing that success and true happiness is an option for anyone who wants to be the brightest version of themselves. It was very enjoyable and the way you spoke was very casual and comfortable. Kind of reminded me of a friend that I haven't yet had the opportunity of knowing. Question what you know, because Knowing is never ending. Namaste Be Peace Be Kind Be Love Be Exist."
Anane Olatunji
Verified Buyer
"The idea of selling the book before writing it was intriguing."
"I am happily giving Dr. Lauria the 5 stars I believe she earned by presenting her straight-forward, honest webinar. Her passion for those authors she empowers is obvious. She shares her enthusiasm for both them as individuals as well as for books she helped them get published. The fact that many of those she has guided were first-time published authors which made me feel like maybe my message is important enough to share with the world. I felt encouraged (and brave) enough to submit my application immediately following her webinar. Whether or not I am ultimately chosen as a client is irrelevant because this, it turns out, is the kick in the pants I needed to seriously take action on something I've put off way too long. My best regards to Dr. Lauria and her team!"
"Very enlighting!"
"The Author Incubator was very informative and I appreciated how straightforward and clear the information was. I could feel the passion and dedication of Dr. Angela. The application definitely got me thinking about my book, my motivation and the direction I want to move in to get my book out into the world. Thank you for this opportunity!"
"Dr. Angela I'm really torn in giving this review. I think you did an excellent job of telling your personal story. I think you were passionate and positive in your presentation. However, this was presented as a "training" and that isn't accurate. It was a full force sales pitch. Now, I'm good with people pitching their services, but a pitch is not training. When a YouTube teaser promises training, and the 1.5 hrs ends up being a sales pitch, it left me feeling like maybe the purchased service would do the same thing, promise one thing and deliver another. It's just not a risk I'm willing to take. I'm not saying that you've not helped people, I'm saying that I prefer a different level of integrity when making purchase decisions. I really wanted the help but didn't leave the presentation confident that I would receive what was expected. Again, this review is as honest and I can be, but not at all trying to hurt you as a business woman. Sincerely, Dr. Cecelia"
"This is exactly what I needed to see what and take notes on than you do much.. I became over joyed when she talked about another author writing about chakras. A+++++ Thank you so much for doing this webinar Vanessa the chosen one to change the world and make a difference @velizondo88@gmail.com"
"It’s about a Paradigm shift...my words, not hers! Brillliant approach to change! When you shift your paradigm, you put the ladder up against the right building!"
"The "AHA Moments" about the only thing that is blocking you becoming an Author is yourself! I like that and it makes sense. it would be different if someone is in your way. Choose to go around him/her or decipher why he/she is in your way. Plus, it made me think about a Charity as well as the lesson to learn/teach. Right now, I am searching Ellen and Make-A-Wish to choose for Donations. Main reason, I just want the right to live."
"It has Integrity. There's no higher compliment I can give to any product than that. Very well done. It's a great concept; find talented authors who need help in clarifying their vision and drastically shorten the learning curve by helping them with the conceptual writing aspect, the marketing and the promotion. Well done. And Dr. Angela is heartfelt, warm and authentic. She did a fabulous job. I was impressed and that doesn't happen often. Well done."
"Good Morning Angela: I found your webinar to cover our doubts and answer questions that I have no interest in tackling alone: marketing, blocks, packaging, income. What was most attractive to me was your message of contributing to others, the spiritual, the muses, the desire and knowing that I am called to do something relevant in a book for others. This is what caught me. Its good to cover hard work (I have had my own business for 12 years, so that doesn't scare me. Its the fear of not having an important ENOUGH offering, and the technical that scares me. Thanks for the webinar. I'm very interested"
"The slides were very clear, you see her speaking in the little window and she is so down to earth."
"The Author Incubator offers a clear vision and insight into the process of publishing passion projects and offers a select few the opportunity to join an intimate community of evolved, life-long learners and community-builders as part of that process."
"I like her haircut"
"A sense of connection with you and your process!"
"Informative!"
"The best thing about the webinar was the faces behind the success stories."
The Author Incubator is rated 4.67 based on 543 reviews