The Author Incubator Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

How would you rate The Author Incubator?

(optional)
We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Nora Ganescu
Nora Ganescu
Verified Buyer
"Working with Angela at the Author Incubator was among the best experiences I had in any program. She cares, her advice is sound and it works. She taught me how to stop going in circles and start getting results: whether is a book or business growth."
Belen Grand Grand
Belen Grand Grand
Verified Buyer
"The process of writing a book as a "love letter" to your ideal reader as your focus really resonated well to me. Initially I just had a vague idea but didn't know how to begin my book. The Author Incubator provided as the focus, attention, encouragement, support and most of all the accountability to finish our book. No excuses, no lies, no alibis were accepted. Angela and The Author Incubator team exemplifies talent, efficiency, a lot of fun yet irreverent way to be with a tribe who are focused on a mission to make a difference in this world."
Ritu Goswamy
Ritu Goswamy
Verified Buyer
"The best thing about working with Angela Lauria and The Author Incubator is that we learn how to build our movement even before starting to write the book. The process continually helps us hone our message and how we want to serve others. After years of struggling on my own, working with The Author Incubator has resulted in such ease and flow in my business."
"I loved learning, SELL THE BOOK before it is written- I would love to learn more about how to sell my book. I also gained interest in making money before my book hits the shelves with a programs that align my business. Wow! I was so blown away!! I want more! I say Yes to more knowledge and guidance from Team Angela- In Jesus Name Amen"
"The best thing is.... I have realized I don't have to be scared anymore and that I can write a book"
"The whole thing"
Rachael Anderson
Verified Buyer
"There were marketing strategies I had not thought of; very insightful and implementing is straightforward. However, about half way through, the language quality declined, use of profanity was present from that point on. The wrap up dialogue shifted to separating out potential clients using imagery that first suggested it may not be the right time for individuals to invest with her. Then it took on a guilt trip focus stating that if a person isn't interested in cultivating their potential or do not want to contribute to society, then they are not the right fit. This was eye opening to the "Calibur" of professionalism the Author Incubator seeks to work with. I will not need to detail out the obvious reasons this approach finds the market it does, but I can say you will likely find better ideas and gain more online credibility should you align your authentic self with the first half of your delivery. That is someone people will invest $20,000 - $30,000 to be mentored by. And, the percentage of "quality books" published from those partnerships would increase. For the most part, the presentation succinctly progressed through a thought process foundational to Lauria's business platform, unfortunately, both the business and caliber of the author "became pushy" and lost credibility. I do think you are definitely on to a great idea, which has produced a degree of success, but there are some fine tune adjustments which could make this amazing, a stand alone with out all the exuberant hype."
Mary Hunter
Verified Buyer
"You presented me with a roadmap to making my dream of being a successful author possible. I need directions to getting from start to finish. I am committed to be mentored so that I get pass the roadblocks easily and fulfil my dream."
Chris Goodwin Goodwin
"Very Informative training!"
"It validated my commitment to doing what I know is a part of my life path. Thank you so much!"
"The information, and how engaging it was. Pleaseant, motivating"
Rebecca Benefield
Verified Buyer
"I initially thought that I would not be interested,but when I joined the webinar within 15 min I had changed my mind. Angela's webinar opened my eyes to the fact that I needed to pick back up the dream. I had never quit writing, but I had unnecessarily laid down the hope and expectation of the youthful ideals of a writer's heart!"
"Fresh perspective"
"I really enjoyed your approach and energy. What I find as a deal breaker is not being upfront with the investment cost. I scrolled...and scrolled some more, but nothing. I get it. I’m a B-Schooler; however, the energy of “not telling” creates negativity in your brand. It puts fear of the unknown inside of it. You’re a great motivator, and I did feel connected to the delivery and mission. I’ll just baby step through my book proposal. At least, I have clarity on every piece of the journey. Gail"
"Today has given me inspiration. Thank you."
Shawn Bostrom
Verified Buyer
"I was clueless about the reality of publishing—so I just went from zero to 60 in about 15 minutes! I’m so grateful to know the reality of how much I have to lose by going through a publisher! You really made me understand that I had it backwards—it’s not about figuring out what kind of “business” I can create to compliment my message—but what is the most important part of my message that people need and want help with? And how can I provide that? Just realizing what the real question is will help me allow the answer to flow to me. Also. . . I love your style! Upfront, candid, informative—keeping it real! And I have access to review it again . . . And I see you have other videos I can watch and books I can buy! Thanks again, Ms. Shawn Bostrom 805-305-1061 Morro Bay, CA"
Gloria Avant
Verified Buyer
"Your videos and information is enlightening. Dr. Angela, you are an inspiration to future writers, very upbeat and positive."
Rachel Grady
Verified Buyer
"I believe that you are very professional and strategic in your field. I desire to work with you in the future. As I am working out a payment plan that I am able to manage"
Deborah Smith Smith
"Insightful"
JESSICA BEAVER
Verified Buyer
"I have become motivated to start writing again. I was discouraged about my previously published kindle book, because it made no sales. I have since, changed its title and am brainstorming for better books to write."
Solongo Klawitter
Verified Buyer
"Short videos and readings are opening my heart. The books and readings are not only for me, it is for the collective unconsciousness that is seeking consciousness - interprets struggles into stories and transmutes the need and shares it with all. Energy is amazing, and thank you very much!"
Kelly Brunetta
Verified Buyer
"I have learned an immeasurable amount of information about writing, publishing and starting a movement from Dr Lauria and The Author Incubator. I will continue to follow her via webinars and her blog and hopefully write a book with her in the near future."
Marcia Brooks