The Author Incubator Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Author Incubator

About The Author Incubator: The Author Incubator was founded by Angela Lauria as a home for life coaches and other healing professionals committed to writing books that make a difference.

Unlike other publishers, which often focus on book sales and revenue for the publisher, we are committed to the success of our authors in the creation of the book, the publishing of the book, and in the promotion of the book and related programs, and to the readers in getting them the help and personal transformation they need.

(571) 252-9727

team@theauthorincubator.com

612 Rivercrest Drive

How would you rate The Author Incubator ?

Brenda
"Dr. Lauria presents an impressive program for getting your book/biz out of your head, and heart and out in to the world and into the heads and hearts of millions. Making a difference in others lives is a gift which Angela shares. Thank you for the presentation that IS pivotol, achievable, and filled with success that will point people on a practical path that is proven for success. -Brenda P, Canada"
Tonya Overton
"The Conversation itself has been heartfelt and inspiring. Give me power to believe in myself."
LisaMarie
"That I have blue print of what others have already done to write their first book successfully , which in turn really does take the fear of failure out of the picture."
"There were firm Goals and Direction, and the fact that there's a Mentor and a strict Time Frame to follow. I found this class to be very inspiring. Thank You for your time. Beverly Giarrusso"
"Discovering like minds, thru acknowledgment of self-defecating, inhibiting behaviors identifying personal achievement goals and moving forward, helping others accomplish the same."
"You did not go into detail enough about what actual service you are providing such as an editor a ghost writer. You also did not show Facts such as the fact that most of these people who have written books are lucky to get a few dollars every month. If they are best sellers it's only a one hit wonder when the book first comes out due to the hype. So if your book isn't really selling and you are taking all this money up front, unlike normal publishers, then it does not appear to be a credible program. A percentage of US need real facts not just hype"
"Great Information provided in the webinar"
"Today's experience nudged me to focus on my time line and firm up start dates."
"its speaking to my mind body and soul"
"It resonated with me and made sense. It has the light inside me burning ever brighter."
"I can feel your passion which in turn motivates and inspires me! I also appreciate your straight talk and experience. thanks"
"She was very direct and knowledgeable about what it takes to be a impactful author."
"finding out who Angela is as a person her combined life career experiences and her commitment to help other authors more needs to be clear about what the program is or what you get? it's writting book in 9 weeks and attending a 3 day event but it doesn't explain the program before you want ppl to apply"
"I appreciate the summary of Dr. Lauria's career and development of the Incubator system. The personal story of weight loss is an authentic basis for studying psychology, philosophy and spirituality."
"It was awesome how you've really captured the process of a scrimmish writer with a wake call to just "Gett'er done" attitude. Just what I needed to hear!"
"I learned things I hadn't considered like thinking I had to finish the book before starting to promo it."
"Honestly, Thete were technical difficulties in which i was not able to watch the webinar. I was there 5 minutes early, eatched the count down, & upon clicking the play button it acted as if the webinar had ended saying thank u for attending. So i am definitely looking foward to recieving tje slides. But judging from the promo video I saw i believe this webinar will be a criticality helpful tool on my journey of writting & growing as a published author. So THANK you in advance!"
"Great info in the video!"
"The Author Incubator has opened my eyes up to endless possibilities in regards to using my personal experiences to create content that helps the masses."
"I appreciated her enthusiasm and connection with those she has helped. That is the kind of attention, concern and care I’m looking for."
"So I miss a lot of the webinar, but something about what I did hear resonates with me."
Hi Dawn,
Glad you connected with what you saw!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"I liked her honesty. As well, learning to sell the book before you write it."
Hi Sonya,
Glad it was valuable for you!
Wishing You Success in All your Ventures
"Angela is very inspirational and I believe that she will create change - one author at a time."
Hi Laurel,