The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop

(818) 564-1200

kailasadmin@sensibleherbs.com

811 Broadway St. Ste. 4Venice, CA 90291

How would you rate The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop ?

(optional)

258 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Paul Adeleye
Great and excellent service. Well done.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Paul Adeleye
Verified Buyer
"Great and excellent service. Well done."
"I would DEFINITELY shop with this company again."
Ian Morton
Verified Buyer
"Very quick response and delivery of goods which were well packaged and in good condition. Would recommend and use again."
Richard Stevens
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient. Very pleased with the item and the speed of delivery."
Mark De Buisseret
Verified Buyer
"Great" Communication good at every stage and the goods turned up on time well packaged and in one piece. Customer Services even emailed to make sure the order had turned up. Just the job."
Jo-anne Cowen
Verified Buyer
"Very quick delivery and impressed by the email we received to check our delivery had arrived and that we were happy with the order. Which we were!"
Gregg Wells
Verified Buyer
"Very good quick service and nicely followed up to check I was satisfied."
Judith Piper
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, goods arrived well packaged and delivery was extremely quick. Would order again without doubt and the follow up email was the icing on the cake amazing personalisation"
Clifford Colin Hope
Verified Buyer
"As usual the service was first class in every way"
Marion Cox
Verified Buyer
"Excellent company to do business with. The delivery was very quick, followed up with a courtesy phone call to check I was pleased with my product."
Susan Hayes
Verified Buyer
"Great, fast service and will definitely use this company again."
Russell Riley
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service and very good value for money with everything I purchased"
Gordon Redford
Verified Buyer
"I recently placed a small order and really could not have been treated better. Information and assistance was clearly presented and the goods arrived next day. The service really was second to none even though, in the grand scheme of things, our order was small. Thank you."
Paul Bowerman
Verified Buyer
"Following an ordering error by myself (the customer) a resolution was quickly arranged and implemented such that by simply paying the difference, the wrong ones returned and in only a couple of days I had the correct items and at no additional cost. Top notch customer service"
Richard Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Easy to use site & speedy delivery, Excellent Service."
Paul Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Very pleased with the service I recieved from sensibleherbs.com, really helped me understand what would be best suited for myself outstanding customer service Thank You"
Jenny Williams
Verified Buyer
"Arrived quickly and is proving to be well worth the money, excellent website keep up the good work"
William Pyemont
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service,very quick delivery (next day) Service department emailed me same evening to check that goods had arrived on time and in good condition. Could not ask for better service."
Adam Coventry
Verified Buyer
"Easy to us site. Very quick delivery. Will use again."
Pat Stanley
Verified Buyer
"can't fault the service , Quick and easy thank you very much"
The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop is rated 4.92 based on 258 reviews