The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop Reviews

(818) 564-1200

kailasadmin@sensibleherbs.com

811 Broadway St. Ste. 4Venice, CA 90291

Tell us how The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop made you happy

"can't fault the service , Quick and easy thank you very much"
"Easy to us site. Very quick delivery. Will use again."
"Excellent service,very quick delivery (next day) Service department emailed me same evening to check that goods had arrived on time and in good condition. Could not ask for better service."
"Arrived quickly and is proving to be well worth the money, excellent website keep up the good work"
"Very pleased with the service I recieved from sensibleherbs.com, really helped me understand what would be best suited for myself outstanding customer service Thank You"
"Easy to use site & speedy delivery, Excellent Service."
"Following an ordering error by myself (the customer) a resolution was quickly arranged and implemented such that by simply paying the difference, the wrong ones returned and in only a couple of days I had the correct items and at no additional cost. Top notch customer service"
"I recently placed a small order and really could not have been treated better. Information and assistance was clearly presented and the goods arrived next day. The service really was second to none even though, in the grand scheme of things, our order was small. Thank you."
"Very good customer service and very good value for money with everything I purchased"
"Great, fast service and will definitely use this company again."
"Excellent company to do business with. The delivery was very quick, followed up with a courtesy phone call to check I was pleased with my product."
"As usual the service was first class in every way"
"Excellent service, goods arrived well packaged and delivery was extremely quick. Would order again without doubt and the follow up email was the icing on the cake amazing personalisation"
"Very good quick service and nicely followed up to check I was satisfied."
"Very quick delivery and impressed by the email we received to check our delivery had arrived and that we were happy with the order. Which we were!"
"Great" Communication good at every stage and the goods turned up on time well packaged and in one piece. Customer Services even emailed to make sure the order had turned up. Just the job."
"Very quick and efficient. Very pleased with the item and the speed of delivery."
"Very quick response and delivery of goods which were well packaged and in good condition. Would recommend and use again."
"I would DEFINITELY shop with this company again."
"Great and excellent service. Well done."
The Ayurveda By Kailas Shop is rated 4.92 based on 258 reviews